VN - Ren'Py - Summer Heat [v0.5.1] [Naughty Fox Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

CHAD-MAN

Just dropping my 5-star rating because the game deserves every support it can get. More devs should take notice on what makes this genre good, and Summer Heat is one of the best examples.

About the GRAPHICS and renders, including posing and quality, simply put, they are top-notch, and once you're looking at them you'll realise what I mean. The STORY is a bit on a prologue sequence but the characters feel like they have their own personality and ambitions, all in just four somewhat short updates, which says a lot. I want more and understand where the plotline will go wrong (the horror tag is intriguing). The phone application needs some improvements but for not it doesn't really matter all that much.

The only negative part that makes admit it might not be a true 5-star rating right now, is how quick and short the updates feel. But that's also because the game is so well made that you constantly want more of it. But considering the amount of content and the quality it provides, it weights around that rating, and with more updates it will be easily considered as one of the best produced AVNs around.

All and all, support it and make it bigger. It won't disappoint in the long -run, I am sure. It is a bit short right now, but very worth your time... not many games can say that.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ParadoxicalMode

amazing renders, solid writing and believable characters. currently not a huge amount of content but what is here rivals the best in the genre. given time this game will be one of a kind and worth its weight in gold.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

akenedy

Might be a bit early to judge but what's there is surprisingly good considering the very simple premise and story.

The main draw of the game is the visuals which are very appealing with well-structured scenes including intimate ones and the dialogue which is also well-written and interesting with a natural feel to character interactions. The story as mentioned before has a very simple plot with a bunch of teenagers' summer camp gone off plan and a small group ending up together with a bit of mystery thrown in there, nothing out of this world but the characters and dialogue are key in this game.

So in short, the game at this moment already has enough content and it shows what it's all about from the very beginning so if you are interested and reading this might as well check it out, it's pretty good.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Shine202

Very great game with lots of potential to become one of the best games here :cool:
    Story is nice, it has a different approach to getting the MC with a bunch of girls. The point and click part is very simple.:D
    It has nice renders and some of the best looking models - The eyes, chico ...
  5. 5.00 star(s)

FosterRen

This is shaping to be one of THE top games around here. Seduction of the girls feel almost real how well it is written, and I like that playing ,,nice,, guy doesnt get you far with most chicks here as in other visual novels, where all you have to do is say how good she looks and you end up fucking.

Only problem is the lenght so far, it took me under hour.

1 sex scene so far, extremely hot with one milf you meet in the begining. Depends on your choices tho. But thats it for now.

Im only worried that it will take forever for such a quality game to get finished. This gem just leaves you wanting more which is rare around here. Great job.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Rockero_69

Harem route it is 10/10 however it is also good when you can have variations such as a three or individual route, this leads to a more exciting experience to play, since you can compare and see the differences and similarities that can occur in the game. Therefore, when there is a Harem ending and other variations, you no longer have the pain of choosing only one, but rather the expectation of seeing how it turns out when you choose and see what happens with each character and his story if he was not chosen, that's why I strongly hope and ask him to make a Harem route, without further ado the game and the renderings look good go ahead and continue for more and better for the game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

sunqian3000

The picture quality is very high, but I can only give a decent rating .
    Too many very high quality productions fell by the wayside in 2022 .
    It is possible that many authors will not be able to finish their books in 2022 due to practical factors , but more often they fall by the wayside for reasons of their own or because they can't continue to tell their story .
    The beginning story of this work is not bad, although there is no unique surprise, but it is conducive to the author to easily go on .
    Sandbox design is a failure, hopefully the author will stop trying, you can look at how many good games in the last two years were ruined by the sandbox model .
    I forgot to mention one detail,this is one of the rare examples of an author using eyeballs and skin conditions to show age. It's great job .
  8. 5.00 star(s)

WAID1337

This game has some of the best renders out there, well written, fun conversations and it doesn't seem like a slow burner. Character expressioms are very well done. The setting is good, and the side characters are great too. Can't wait for what's to come.
    Also some of the best redheads ever lol
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Tigas

Has a compelling story, good dialogue, pretty girls, and the renders are some of the best I've seen. All the girls are very different not only on the way they look but also they all have distinct personalities. This really is just one of those games where you don't press the skip button.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

The Reaper_Darrow

Love it so far. Good renders and light, bright, consistance and I like the atmosphere. The characters are attractive, hot and interesting enough to keep following them wherever they go. Clear different personalities and teasing you. Good job devs. 5 stars from me.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5198207

been playing AVNs for years but this is the only unforgettable one, gotta love the quality of the renders and writing and having many interesting distinct main and side characters, the expressions and gazes, posing, shades, lighting and use of colors, this is art you can feel it was made with love and care, I don't know how to put it the girls just feel real and this vn is excellent in every aspect, kudos to npx and robinson keep it up this game deserves to be on steam
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Peter020

Love it so far. Good renders and light, bright, consistance and I like the atmosphere. The characters are attractive, hot and interesting enough to keep following them wherever they go. Clear different personalities and teasing you. Good job devs. 5 stars from me.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Steamkeks

The game is absolutly great
    Not just the renders are stunning
    The writing is also superb, craked me up very often
    In addition the interaction and reaction between the characters just feels very natural
    The only thing I dislike about this game is, that it is quiet short
    But hopefully this will change in the future
    Giving you guys thumbs up for this already amazing game
  14. 3.00 star(s)

zARRR

Review of v0.3

Summer Heat is a short but enjoyable game that I don’t recommend playing for the time being.
    Why?
    Because even if the renders and models are astonishingly good, the sound effects clean and almost “crispy” and the writing fluid it’s basically a demo that hasn’t showed all of its potential rather than a game, since it lasts less than an hour.
    It has also some very weird red flags that I am going to delve later.
    But for now even if you do every choice or every possible path (which aren’t many), the game won’t take much of your time, and you will be left disappointed that is this short.
    And even if it is very funny at times, it hasn’t an amazing or breathtaking plot (at least yet) or an outstanding writing to keep you excited that justify the short game time, since for now it is more of a slice of life kinda game.

For the red flags I must delve into spoilers so be warned: even if it is considered a slow burn game, characters like Bree tells you (the same day you met her) that she finds you “cute” and supposedly after you take pictures of her, she gets aroused and starts masturbating to you.
    This may be explained by the fact that Bree is very cheerful and not really bright, but the day hasn’t even finished, the MC and her literally met a couple of hours ago.
    Then there are other characters like Eve, that almost opens up to you (Always at the beginning of the day) but she still tries to keep that aura of mystery… I guess.

Then there is the writing, even if it is smooth and grammar fluid, dialogues sometimes will stop on useless conversation or fragmented ones, where they kinda lack exposition and feel more like two AI are talking, but these fortunately happen one or two times.

For personalities, they are ok, for now, not really developed but enough to be fine.
    We have the grumpy teacher, the best kinda douche friend, the female childhood friend that isn’t totally into you…
    Only the friend of Bree is kinda personality-less

As I said earlier the games has choices, which are many and sometimes change the outcome of a situation or other times are simply filler ones, but they are welcomed

Models and renders are pretty good,the backgrounds have an astonishing amount of details, and the”freedom” mode is short but well made.

So overall Summer Heat is a small fun game with potential, you could say, but till that potential doesn’t get fulfilled, it remains a 3 star game, not a too negative 2 one, or a too positive 4 one, but a neutral 3.
    The review may change in the future when things happen.
    But for now I say that it is on the right road, and I am kinda interested to see where this is goes.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

avent0001

V0.3
    Dont be fooled by the number this thing is short.

Short and sweet. There´s a good excuse for a house full of women. It´s for art. Of course.
    19y old hot artsy women usually have tattoos. These dont wich is weird.

It seems this is gonna be a story first game with very hot characters. Me likes.

It´s still very early nothing more to say. Try it.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

brotherDIK

he game is in the beginning and so far looks realy good, it has pottencial and the renders look great, the models a very interresting and different from any other game, one thing that caught my attention was the eyes of the characters exganging looks its really cool
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Keeper_CZ

This game is perfect for me. I like the slow introduction to the story because it feels realistic. I hope that the author will continue with realism. The characters are very interesting because they have different personalities. The renders are fantastic. In other games, I'm rarely interested in the stories of individual characters as I am in Summer Heat. Only the decisions (answers) could be more developed. Otherwise, I have nothing to complain about, great job.

I played version 0.3
  18. 4.00 star(s)

rafaaa

Renders are very good and the story is only starting (its more like an introduction of the girls. Hope the game in the future offers more choices with impact on the story and with the relations with the girls,more choices to choose (instead 2 having 3) and that all the girls arent slutty. The game has potential.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Faith04

Looks Amazing so far.... , no downsides , pace is great, story looks nice , i love the camera and cellphone , the only bad thing is too short for me and maybe need a few more caracters.... because the renders are great.
    Hope to see more of this VN soon for me is a 5/5.
    Great job so far!!!
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Testichat

Bria and Mia kill me. Eve is mysterious, I can't wait to see how the story will evolve with all the possibilities offered to the author. The render is very very good, and practice photography is good idea, i m enjoy. I'm waiting the next update.