VN - Ren'Py - Summer Heat [v0.5.1] [Naughty Fox Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

twiztid

Let's start off with the obvious, the story is nothing like we have seen yet, that I am aware of. Every female is beautiful and unique with their own style. The personalities are matched perfectly well with their looks. Having a best friend that adds to the dynamic, and the other guy in the house that seems to be hiding something can't wait for more.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BrianMullenFan

Easily the newest game with the most promise. The renders are amazing, the girls all look great and unique, the writing is well done, and the game has left me wanting to learn more about the characters. The setting should create lots of fun moments too. More importantly, the game just feels real right now (ie. how people would actually interact in this scenario). I am loving it and I can't wait for future updates!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

icehot

We need to keep an eye on this one. So far so good, but we'll need to see if the developer can keep this level of quality.
    Consistency with updates will also be a key factor.
    So far, 10/10 start.

story: 2/5 (not much going on at the moment, just introduction)
    models: 5/5
    dialogues: 5/5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Crowangel

VERY impressed with what ive seen so far.. Will keep an interested eye on this one.. ki ki ki, ma ma ma lol
    The characters are well designed and varied.. could use a softness tweak on a few facial points but overall HIGH above many others out there
  5. 5.00 star(s)

cyberprophet

Great start, beautiful girls, nice renders overall. Story isn't complicated, easy to read. For the v0.2 there really almost 0 content but the game looks promising. There is a feature to look from different angles in certain renders.

Certainly will lookforward to future updates
  6. 5.00 star(s)

allura404

The potential of the game is in the god tier. Giving less than five stars would be really unfair.

Characters- The characters are all gorgeous, there are character models for everyone's taste. The physiques of the characters are pretty good. If you are asked to make a choice in the future, choosing one would be a really difficult decision.

Render Quality- A very solid quality. Colors are saturated, not pale. This is a great thing for me.

The Story and the Venue- The story intrigued me a lot, I loved the venue selection. I'm very curious to see what awaits us in the future in the same house with these gorgeous girls.

Sounds- Sound effects suitable for the ambiance were preferred instead of the unnecessary music in the background. It was one of my favorite aspects of the game. Very good sounds have been chosen suitable for the ambiance. It certainly doesn't hold artificial, it feels like you're in the game.

Gameplay- As someone who likes sandbox gameplay, it's good to see free roaming added to the gameplay. Although it isn't complicated for now, I have received signals that it will be more diverse in the future. A joint gameplay for sandbox lovers and people who don't.

GUI- A very clean gui. It's neither complex nor ordinary.

One of the best and most promising games to come out lately. I'm very impatient for the future of the game. My few expectations for the game are that it's more of a romantic progression than a sexual one. Or it would be nice if it could be presented as two different routes. And a little more diversification of free roam. Definitely keep going, good luck.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

iamamenace

THE POTENTIAL!!
    Oh man, this has the potential to be one of the best games out, it has stunning visuals, clear dialogue and the models are spectacular!
    Give it like a year and i swear this will be one of the top games

5/5
  8. 5.00 star(s)

LemonDaddy

The renders are absolutely gorgeous, maybe the best I've seen from any Ren'pys, and the characters are unique in the archetypical way. I have no idea why the game isn't more popular. Excited to see where the story develops.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

phreadom

The models and visuals in this game are near flawless. Some of the best I've ever seen. The story could be utter garbage and I'd still play this for the graphics alone they're so good. Luckily the story is good as well!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Nirobi

The quality is high on this one. Probably the most consequences by dialogue I've seen in a game. There is a lot of potential here; I hope the dev can pull it off.
    Gorgeous girls, Excellent Writing, and engaging gameplay for a VN.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

SummmerP

you don't even have to fap if you're playing this one
    just lay back and have some fun, easy dialogues, relatable characters, absolutely stunning girls, great sfx, good pacing, the most perfect GUI on an adult game... easy 10/10
    did I mention the girls are beautiful?
    they are

and if the dev gets some nice animations to flourish the action scenes that are yet to come... my god
  12. 5.00 star(s)

scalvi

MC decides to support his friend and spend summer at art school. Meeting new girls is a nice bonus :sneaky:
    Pretty much a demo for now but the quality is really high.
    What I liked the most is girls' visual design. Sophie:love:
    Top notch renders.
    Authors are using "Don't tell! Show!"rule.
    +Karma for showing a lot of subtle barely perceptible facial expressions and emotions without words.
    Also no long descriptions, introductions and internal monologues, you are immediately thrown into the story and learn about relationships and characters while progressing the game.
    Potential is huge, good luck to the devs:coffee:
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Nikko_

Very promising and the girls all look great. Even with the little content it has I would recommend you to try it cause we need the spotlight on the better crafted games instead of those that just seek to satisfy every fetish
  14. 5.00 star(s)

LonDonJohnSon

Giving this 5 stars for potential. This seems like it's taking cues from Dr. Pinkcake's works while going with its own unique premise, which is very exciting. I can't wait for the next release, definitely going to be keeping a VERY close eye on this.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Piet86

A very promising game. The graphics are great and up to date. The models look great. I am excited which way it will continue. From what I've seen so far, it has the potential to be one of the best games out there. Let's see what the developer makes of it.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Alteni

My Impression for this game : Very promising

My Reaction for this game The HEAT !

★ Gameplay : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Story : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Spelling : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ renders : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Animations: -
    ★ Potential : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Overall : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Girls physique : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Graphic : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Sex Content : -
    ★ Creativity :✭✭✭✭✰

Note :
    this will be very promising , after few updates this game will one of the top games .
    Sandbox : Simple, not a pain in di Ass .

◉ All the best to the developer .
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Leonave

Very very good start friends!

This game is perfect in every way: Humour, quality of rendering, coding, scenario, characters...

Normally I don't rate a game this early but this one is BRAVO!

You guys inspire me for my game!
    I'm going to do everything I can to raise my quality standard to yours guys!

Congratulations again and good luck for the future!

LEONAVE
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Pravsha

There is not much content in the game yet, but the renders are very juicy. All characters look and behave like real people, not like banal plastic dolls for the protagonist's sexual pleasures. Let's hope that this approach of the authors to the development of the game will be appreciated.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

flarigand

It has incredible potential, technically great, 10/10 renders, well done and highly polished designs, the story sounds interesting, the writing is organic and feels real, now you wonder why after so many compliments I don't give it a 5, easy, it's just a prologue, very short, with a lot of quality, but short, i have seen so many good projects of such quality, that end up abandoned, or uploading ephemeral content every 6 months, i hope this is not the case.

A humble advice to the creators of this VN, be consistent, try to give content every 3 or 4 months, if you have to lower a certain technical quality for the sake of consistency, do not hesitate, I wish you the best of luck.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

kehmesis

First of all: best renders ever. Truly amazing quality; by far the best I've seen. The hair and clothes textures are so damn amazing. The character models are great. The girls are super pretty. Everything looks amazing!

As for the content, it's way too light for now to pass judgement. No idea if the choices make any difference outside of very, very small forks in the dialogue. Overall, Episode 1 (felt like a prologue, really) was enough to get me excited about the next one. So that's good.

In my opinion, it would serve the dev team to push a bit more story while recycling renders. I do get annoyed when games go on forever while recycling the same 3 renders, but I understand that renders are extremely long to process.

But In Summer Heat, it's the other way around. it shows 3 renders before a new line a text. You can literally read the whole episode in 2 minutes. But man, it's hard to blame them because the renders are outstanding.

Anyway, a nice balance would be welcome so the next episode lasts more than 5 minutes.