4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

armond

Apr 26, 2020
No kidding, how about the idea that Miller develops psychogenic weapon and spreads them in the form of food. The most delicate, susceptible girl ( Mia) that eats a few his burgers gradually begin to show aggression, and then all the jokes about Mia will eventually become reality.
What if miller developed a bio weapon that transforms it's victims in front passenger seats:eek:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
What if miller developed a bio weapon that transforms it's victims in front passenger seats:eek:
It`s an interesting theory. What if Cassandra is in on it too? She sat down on MC, checked him out, and now it's Miller's move...
Who would be a first victim then?
One of girls or Kazanovaromeo as NPC? :KEK: :unsure:
Hmm, probably the second one. They won't risk touching one of the main girls right away. And even less so: 1.png

armond

Apr 26, 2020
It`s an interesting theory. What if Cassandra is in on it too? She sat down on MC, checked him out, and now it's Miller's move...

Hmm, probably the second one. They won't risk touching one of the main girls right away. And even less so: View attachment 2356565
And that building he told you to avoid is his garage, or laboratory, and the call he got was from the pharmaceutical company Lazyboy:eek::eek:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Chev1955

Formerly 'NL1955'
Nov 19, 2021
Thank you very much , but it is Aye Aye Captain , and Now you are forgiven and all OE had been removed Soldier of Summer Heat Unite easy peasy lemon squeezy :love:, Thank you very much.:love:
Ummmm...
Ok but I didn't mean to say "Aye Aye" 'cause I didn't want to accept what you said and I still want to "cooperate" with those so called bad boys because they are my buddies :KEK::Kappa:

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes