4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
hmmm, of course i would tell her to lay back :sneaky:
just a theory but do you think that if bree is kinda submissive then sophie would be more like the dominant type?
i know this aint no ordinary VN but just theorizing
hmm, hard to say, but suppose the next: in friendship she is more nurturing, correct in everything, rational, then in romance perhaps she could add to that more dominant things just in the format of flirting. Like a "strict teacher-student" roleplay. And more demanding. You know, like:
- mc, you've got to think more about the future and improve your grades if you want to see those boobies again.

axeforgets

Oct 8, 2022
hmm, hard to say, but suppose the next: in friendship she is more nurturing, correct in everything, rational, then in romance perhaps she could add to that more dominant things just in the format of flirting. Like a "strict teacher-student" roleplay. And more demanding. You know, like:
- mc, you've got to think more about the future and improve your grades if you want to see those boobies again.
The hug Sophia gives MC though, that is hardly a dominant type move. The long post does say, however, the glade will be a reoccurring location. And, *cough* shameless plug will follow, Sophia was the first at that location, which lends some credit to my pet theory that we have ourselves a kinky little gal here.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
The hug Sophia gives MC though, that is hardly a dominant type move. The long post does say, however, the glade will be a reoccurring location. And, *cough* shameless plug will follow, Sophia was the first at that location, which lends some credit to my pet theory that we have ourselves a kinky little gal here.
I agree, but it's just restraint, because they've known each other for the first day. Perhaps it will manifest itself in the relationship, more of a demanding nature. If in sex, then, hmm, perhaps the desire to control the process, i.e., for example, she will tie him up, but no more.
what do you mean man ?! he has to improve his grades to see her boobies ONLY ? what he has to do to see her........ ;) Face.?
it was more as an example. Perhaps this will be enough to see... lips. The main thing, I guess, for her is that the mс doesn't act childish like Mike.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
but you both wrong , check my post.
That does not mean that she would have set such conditions to show tits to him for the first time and without any emotional intimacy. I meant that such play between them could have been afterwards, when he had already seen or touched them, and their relationship at that point was no longer only friendly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
That does not mean that she would have set such conditions to show tits to him for the first time and without any emotional intimacy. I meant that such play between them could have been afterwards, when he had already seen or touched them, and their relationship at that point was no longer only friendly.
I can say her lips without "".........."" I mean her AS.... back.

OK , I know that but what you mean is Foreplay , OK , at least I am waiting for My Sophie Foreplay man before MY Mia Found out and .............Cut. :p :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: wizardcock

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I can say her lips without "".........."" I mean her AS.... back.

OK , I know that but what you mean is Foreplay , OK , at least I am waiting for My Sophie Foreplay man before MY Mia Found out and .............Cut. :p :ROFLMAO:
If you decide to do it with Sophie, you might need something like that...If Mia decides to cut it off while you're asleep a5Xej6r_700bwp.png

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Your mistake , why you always understand me wrong , I mean as a Yandere as YOU said she will cut my head , Man why :unsure: ? you always think about sexual things NO NO man Did you think we are in Adult game or what?:unsure::p:ROFLMAO:
I just assumed. It's better to have and not need than to need and not have, right?:)

• Haha
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes