4.70 star(s) 271 Votes
Feb 19, 2023
Right! we gotta watch out for that though. Better keep an eye on BOOB PUNISHER from now on. I mean, if they get things their way, the girls might get larger boobs. Don't want that.
For sure, I will keep an eye on BOOB PUNISHER.

Now we need to figure out the best way to demand the Devs add more boobs of all sizes. Small, medium, large, huge etc. We could maybe ask them to add different levels of firmness and jiggle while we're at it.

Also we need to recruit new members to our group. I'm sure there are plenty of fine upstanding gentlemen who would champion such a worthy cause! :)

BOOB PUNISHER

May 18, 2023
Right! we gotta watch out for that though. Better keep an eye on BOOB PUNISHER from now on. I mean, if they get things their way, the girls might get larger boobs. Don't want that.

Don't worry about me. If you guys can get more boobs of all sizes added to the game I'm down with it. I can be a team player and keep my hands of a few of the gal's boobs for ya.

Now we need to figure out the best way to demand the Devs add more boobs of all sizes. Small, medium, large, huge etc. We could maybe ask them to add different levels of firmness and jiggle while we're at it.

Also we need to recruit new members to our group. I'm sure there are plenty of fine upstanding gentlemen who would champion such a worthy cause! :)
If you all want to demand more boobs just get together and walk up to the devs and say "We demand more boobs of all shapes and sizes and a lot of variety in the jiggle physics of each girl's boobs!"

There, done.

Don Flamingo

Feb 21, 2023
:LOL: Looks like MC will have his hands full with Mia!
Mia sure is a handful. Two big, firm, warm, supple handfuls! :giggle:
Heh. Love Mia too.
small-boob lovers should unite and demand a more equitable share of sizes from the devs.
True. Also the harder you massage them, the faster they grow. More boob pain, more boob gain.
I prefer to punish large boobs. However I agree with you for ALL boobs must be punished! :devilish:
I love Big-Boobed Girls most but I'm fine with the Devs adding some small-boobed girls also. Just please don't change my beautifully big boobed Mia! Or Eve, Miss Hill or Sophie either!
Something for everyone is probably a good way to go in general, at least when it comes to body types and personalities. Not kinks, obviously.
And I suspect your ladies are safe from any major boob reduction surgery by the devs
I agree!

I feel my girls' boobs are safe from the Devs. As long as BOOB PUNISHER doesn't get too caried away all our girls' boobs should be safe

Don't worry about me. If you guys can get more boobs of all sizes added to the game I'm down with it. I can be a team player and keep my hands of a few of the gal's boobs for ya.

If you all want to demand more boobs just get together and walk up to the devs and say "We demand more boobs of all shapes and sizes and a lot of variety in the jiggle physics of each girl's boobs!"

There, done.

I HAVE STARTED A MOVEMENT! :love:

7m7pie.jpg

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello!

This week we've done some of the extra work surrounding the update. Little changes, edits and additions here and there. Club Freya's characters received plenty of attention and a whole bunch of render fixes were performed in the process. One of the largest scenes has almost finished rendering as well, topping out at over 500 renders. That's almost the size of the release of CH01!

Posing and animation work has also continued. The render queue has been slowly building up in the background and we've found ourselves bottle-necked by rendering speeds. Kind of good, kind of bad... a little bit of both, really. But rendering clog aside, the update is starting to look great and we're getting excited to get it out there for everyone to play!

Development

We try to be really careful with hype and expectations since we're just a couple of beginners from Finland with no previous experience. But the support, reception and feedback regarding Summer Heat this past year has been unreal—and we're even more excited to show you what we can do with full-time development.

Huge thank you to everyone out there supporting us, and thank you for reading.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Robison & Npx

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

Hello!

This week we've done some of the extra work surrounding the update. Little changes, edits and additions here and there. Club Freya's characters received plenty of attention and a whole bunch of render fixes were performed in the process. One of the largest scenes has almost finished rendering as well, topping out at over 500 renders. That's almost the size of the release of CH01!

Posing and animation work has also continued. The render queue has been slowly building up in the background and we've found ourselves bottle-necked by rendering speeds. Kind of good, kind of bad... a little bit of both, really. But rendering clog aside, the update is starting to look great and we're getting excited to get it out there for everyone to play!

Development

We try to be really careful with hype and expectations since we're just a couple of beginners from Finland with no previous experience. But the support, reception and feedback regarding Summer Heat this past year has been unreal—and we're even more excited to show you what we can do with full-time development.

Huge thank you to everyone out there supporting us, and thank you for reading.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Robison & Npx
Well, I hope, eventually they invest into an RTX 4090;) :LOL:.
also, they should've have post a Bree preview:(

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Well, I hope, eventually they invest into an RTX 4090;) :LOL:.
also, they should've have post a Bree preview:(
Well, they said this in the last week's status update:

The next girls in line for previews are Eve and Mia!
So I don't think there will be a Bree preview soon, but they also mentioned this:

this month's special render poll has been posted. The current leader is Bree
So maybe Bree's getting the monthly special render, who knows.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes