4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
[...]

Then again, this chapter is going to introduce at least one new side girl, I remember a poll some time ago about her hair color, this one:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So we have several options regarding what side girl could get lewd content in this chapter.
And she works at the bar (thank you Paynne for the collection of previews).

1687650268669.png

Hopefully, the number of romanceable side-chicks will stop here.

Reactions: drisarter
May 22, 2023
Right now any lewd content with the main girls would make zero sense in my opinion, if there is going to be any sexual content it has to be with a side girl, my bets are on Jenni too.

Then again, this chapter is going to introduce at least one new side girl, I remember a poll some time ago about her hair color, this one:

So we have several options regarding what side girl could get lewd content in this chapter.
I was hoping it would be the female cop.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

Hello and happy Midsummer, everyone!

This week we made a lot of progress and eliminated a whole bunch of assignments from our to-do lists.

A ton of new renders, coding, SFX, and a ridiculous amount of render fixes! A long time ago, many of the render mistakes had to be "spot rendered", but nowadays most of them can be fixed in post-processing. This has been an amazing time saver. Small skin poke-throughs are incredibly common when you start posing and rendering, especially when it comes to breasts and clothing. One of these poke-throughs even slipped through into the CH04 release, somehow evading detection until it was pointed out by players!

Another large scene has been coming out of the render queue this week, and the feeling we were going for feels spot on. There are several render-heavy scenes in CH05, which we didn't anticipate early on since scripting only goes so far, but it's a pleasant surprise! The scenes are also starting to get more lewd and intimate, in many different ways...

Other news

There will be a preview of Eve this weekend. We're also contemplating who to feature in the next preview. It will most likely be Jenni the shop clerk, but it could also be someone else. Any wishes?

Until next week!

Cheers,

Robison & Npx
9 months with no end in sight lmao
Lets just hope the absolutely retarded delay corresponds with the size

Feb 19, 2023
Right now any lewd content with the main girls would make zero sense in my opinion, if there is going to be any sexual content it has to be with a side girl, my bets are on Jenni too.

I don't expect to have any sex scenes with any of the main girls but I do expect to have lewd scenes with at least one or two of them at some point.

As in MC "accidentally" walks in on Miss Hill while she's in her birthday suit while changing into her bathing suit.

Or

Mia "accidentally" loses her bikini top in the pool before her chest collides with MC's face during a game of Marco Polo. WHOOPS!

Small skin poke-throughs are incredibly common when you start posing and rendering, especially when it comes to breasts and clothing. One of these poke-throughs even slipped through into the CH04 release, somehow evading detection until it was pointed out by players!

The scenes are also starting to get more lewd and intimate, in many different ways...

Other news

There will be a preview of Eve this weekend. We're also contemplating who to feature in the next preview. It will most likely be Jenni the shop clerk, but it could also be someone else. Any wishes?

Until next week!

Cheers,

Robison & Npx
It looks like our Girl's Breasts are bursting out of their shirts at an incredible rate lately. :love: I wouldn't mind seeing this happen in game a few times to add some unexpected fun :giggle:

BOOB PUNISHER

May 18, 2023
Mia "accidentally" loses her bikini top in the pool before her chest collides with MC's face during a game of Marco Polo. WHOOPS!

It looks like our Girl's Breasts are bursting out of their shirts at an incredible rate lately. :love: I wouldn't mind seeing this happen in game a few times to add some unexpected fun :giggle:
I'm sure Mia's boobs burst out of her top every time she sees the MC, thinks about the MC, hears the MC's name.

Mike - "Mia, did you see where Boobpunisher went?"

KAPOW!!

Mike - "What the? Your boobs almost hit me... are you trying to send me to the hospital again?"

Why Mia even bothers to wear tops anymore is beyond me. :LOL:

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
DPC has several machines dedicated to game development and he has experience. So of course he will push more content, we can't compare him with a couple of newbies.
Now NFG are doing good numbers on Patreon, so imo upgrading hardware must be a priority to speed development up.
So far most players have been lenient but when you enter +6 months update territory things can get ugly here pretty fast.
There are several threads you can't visit because milk posting has turned them into toxic shitshows.
That's why my opening started with "DPC hits higher numbers". And yes I completely agree with you

Don Flamingo

Feb 21, 2023
These negative people don't realize how bad they sound attacking a game when update still has 3 months before it even starts being late. Also Summer Heat Devs have been A+ great so far.

The negative posters sound just as bad as people defending a game that is two years overdue. Same thing but in reverse.

Negative posters should wait until update is at least a week overdue before start spreading negativity. They just make themselves look really bad otherwise and have no legs to stand on.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes