4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
A year ago, i said what will happen when devs talked about make longer updates for the first time thanks to the feedback they were receiving from players. And sadly, how right i was

But what is really sad is come back to the earlier pages and see that, despite the complaints about the firsts 3 chapters being short, there was way more positivity and fun with the majority of comments praising the devs for the amazing quality of the chapters and with devs hang in here replying the comments and engaging with the thread. Now, thanks to the "amazing" idea of make bigger updates, this thread become just another cesspool filled only with people complaing of the development time and badmouth devs, other people complaining about the complainers and that's it - Sigh -:(

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
A year ago, i said what will happen when devs talked about make longer updates for the first time thanks to the feedback they were receiving from players. And sadly, how right i was

But what is really sad is come back to the earlier pages and see that, despite the complaints about the firsts 3 chapters being short, there was way more positivity and fun with the majority of comments praising the devs for the amazing quality of the chapters and with devs hang in here replying the comments and engaging with the thread. Now, thanks to the "amazing" idea of make bigger updates, this thread become just another cesspool filled only with people complaing of the development time and badmouth devs, other people complaining about the complainers and that's it - Sigh -:(
This strange phenomena is called human nature. Can be rather bothersome, I agree. But it has good sides sometimes as well, like when finally the update drops the thread will be rejuvenated, at least for a while.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Well, the paying customers decided that, so...., and just recently they get a second confirmation to finish the episode, and not cut it to half.
they have 600 supported, on patron ,and we have like 15 people posting here :LOL: . It's the same way like with dpc , 13.000 supporter clearly have no problem with 1 updatet / year, method.
Clearly shows that many patrons are just teenagers not being aware how much time flies and by getting one update per year they might not live to expereince the end of the game. Sad, but true.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Well, the paying customers decided that, so...., and just recently they get a second confirmation to finish the episode, and not cut it to half.
they have 600 supported, on patron ,and we have like 15 people posting here :LOL: . It's the same way like with dpc , 13.000 supporter clearly have no problem with 1 updatet / year, method.
Considering the decision was took after the surveys they make after every release and that the surveys were avaiable to everyone participate, i don't think the patrons were the only ones in decide that

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Yep, as lipe2410 said, it wasn't just the patrons who voted for longer updates, that survey was available for everyone after finishing the update, so it was a general public decision.
I voted for longer updates too but I don't think that anyone who voted for that option could have thought that it was going to be this bad, at least the devs said that after this update they were going back to shorter and quicker updates like the first ones, let's hope they stick with this option at least until they get better equipment that allows them to work faster.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Clearly shows that many patrons are just teenagers not being aware how much time flies and by getting one update per year they might not live to expereince the end of the game. Sad, but true.
i wouldnt bet on "teenagers" as patrons if i were you :BootyTime:
those are most probably "experienced" and very patient guys with a lot of spare money, and with , lets say it that way, rather "questionable" insight into gaming/developing world.
(the same goes for ocean, and few other popular devs, patrons as well;))

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yep, as lipe2410 said, it wasn't just the patrons who voted for longer updates, that survey was available for everyone after finishing the update, so it was a general public decision.
I voted for longer updates too but I don't think that anyone who voted for that option could have thought that it was going to be this bad, at least the devs said that after this update they were going back to shorter and quicker updates like the first ones, let's hope they stick with this option at least until they get better equipment that allows them to work faster.
well if it wasn't exclusively decided by only those who have money, In that case, even less reason for whining,:p :ROFLMAO:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
i wouldnt bet on "teenagers" as patrons if i were you :BootyTime:
those are most probably "experienced" and very patient guys with a lot of spare money, and with , lets say it that way, rather "questionable" insight into gaming/developing world.
(the same goes for ocean, and few other popular devs, patrons as well;))
Patience is a thing, but time is not on a mortal man's side. Never.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Man every time I open this thread it feels like reading the same messages all over again..
But well I guess this message is useless too so let's try something.

This question has probably been asked multiple times but;
Which of the main LIs is going to get the first lewd scene? Or do you think we will eventually get a chapter where, depending on the route, everyone gets their first scene?
I feel like Sophie could be the one :BootyTime:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Man every time I open this thread it feels like reading the same messages all over again..

Which of the main LIs is going to get the first lewd scene? Or do you think we will eventually get a chapter where, depending on the route, everyone gets their first scene?
Bree is the one who was already touched herself thinking about MC (that we've seen), so she's probably the closest to making a move.

S4nshine

Mar 31, 2023

I would like to think that mia will share her first kiss with us under the romantic and clear beautiful starry sky and get a little closer ❤
summerheat-mia.png

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I would like to think that mia will share her first kiss with us under the romantic and clear beautiful starry sky and get a little closer ❤
View attachment 2794423
Huh?
Holding hands maybe, if you play ALL your cards right.
Mia is not a cheap hussy like all the others!
She'll make sure she's the ONLY one to touch you in your no-no place.
...by any means neccessary :Kappa:

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes