4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Question to all, do you prefer solo relation or threesome?
First a wild,fiery,
exhausting nighttime threesome with Sophie and Bree...:love::love:

After which i come back home to my princess of darkness,
and i wake her up for the fiercest,long hours of hard fucking,strangling sex,
until she really no longer knows which planet she is on,
and she no longer remembers where i was the day before...:whistle::whistle::devilish::devilish:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
First a wild,fiery,
exhausting nighttime threesome with Sophie and Bree...:love::love:

After which i come back home to my princess of darkness,
and i wake her up for the fiercest,long hours of hard fucking,strangling sex,
until she really no longer knows which planet she is on,
and she no longer remembers where i was the day before...:whistle::whistle::devilish::devilish:
You know, Helen is really cranky when you wake her up like that.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
A relationship between a man and a woman is much better than any other type of relationship, trio, harem, etc.
I'm a really traditional person too. I'd be happy with just a good old fashioned mormon marriage with Sophie, Mia, Bree and Eve. Sophie and Mia would be my favourites, but needless to say I'd strive to make everyone satisfied.
I'm sorry but I'd have to say no to Miss Hill; I want kids and her biological clock might not be ticking much longer.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Question to all, do you prefer solo relation or threesome?
Solo is the better overall experience IMO. A game i have been playing a lot these last couple of months BG3 is proof of that, cause the devs there wanted to satisfy everyone so a few characters that shouldnt logically want to be in polly relationships are out of nowhere OK with the MC being in such. And it kinda breaks the game for me a bit in that regard at least.

With that said, if i dont get a threesome with Bree and Sophie i will go full Mia on everyone.(I like how we all casually accepted that Mia is basically a slasher villain at this point, solely because she gives MC a dirty look when his eyes wonder to other girls lol)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
If the updates are like DIKs then 1 year updates are the best! Cause you get so much new content in the one-year span. Some updates are like 1 a month and you get like 10 new renders. :/

I'm excited for this one, it's a good game, I will probably start it again from the beginning.
It won’t be

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes