4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Instead I'm supposed to believe an MC would ditch the girl(s) he's crushing on to hang around Freya, get a lap dance from a girl he has zero interest in, then get hammered while teasing a girl he turned down flat 15 minutes prior. It makes no sense. It gets even worse if you're not interested in Ms. Hill, since he's apparently too drunk not to embarrassingly flirt with her when he gets home despite my best efforts to avoid her. Yet, again, he wasn't too drunk to override my concerns and embrace the opportunities at Freya.
I think that's truly the weakest part of the game and i really hope that's a part of the story flow that is going to be reworked a bit in the future :
When i went with a playthrough in which the MC is following the Mia route, and from the various MC actions i choose up to there the MC is obviously really into her too.
Yet when they're both watching a movie along Eve and Mia is cuddling along the MC, you have Miller telling the MC to come with him to the club... and the MC just go ?

If the MC wasn't on either Mia or Eve routes, it would make sense that he choose to go along Miller, but if the MC is following one of those LI path, it's completely nonsense that the MC would ditch his love interest to get into a club with people he does not care about.

Nearly reminding of the ridiculous of most scenes in College Kings, like when the MC is kissing or hanging out with his actual girlfriend then he gets a text from another woman he didn't care about that asked him to just go chat about the weather or do groceries, and the MC immediately go .

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
But if i am serious,
only one scene will remain in my memory,
the tender fragile broken soul that needs to be saved and protected from everyone everything..

Done with spamming,
hopefully see you sooner than next year,my princess of darkness(and much more in the picture..:cry::cry:)

Ti amo,ti amo,my eternal darkest love until hell and purgatory :love::love:
screenshot0006.png

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
I'm making some playthrough each with a focus on specific LI only.

It made me notice something odd : on the Mia-only playthrough i noticed that she will never kiss the MC during the whole time she's with him despite being obviously (though the MC is stupidly oblivious to it) the LI that is the most in love with him right from the start, as explained with their shared past explained and hinted in several dialogues with the supposed birthday time that the MC moronically don't remember.

There's several cuddle and caress time both Mia and the MC have during their flirting and seduction time, and the game have their last scene going straight to a blowjob, but still no kiss at all.

It's strange as on other LI routes, the MC and other LI (i mean not the LI that are characterised as fuckgals like Cassandra or Jenni that are only in for a quick fuck with the MC) are kissing as naturally and as expected from the flirt and seduction game they're doing.
So is there some actual reason behing the lack of Mia kiss i may have missed in the dialogues (something like a kiss not meaning love for Mia related to some past distress ?), or is it just some kind of "oops i forgot to make them kiss" from the dev ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
But if i am serious,
only one scene will remain in my memory,
the tender fragile broken soul that needs to be saved and protected from everyone everything..

Done with spamming,
hopefully see you sooner than next year,my princess of darkness(and much more in the picture..:cry::cry:)

Ti amo,ti amo,my eternal darkest love until hell and purgatory :love::love:
View attachment 3005341
I also loved that scene
Eve is such a beautiful & loving soul
My favourite girl for sure

Reactions: shitass1001

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I also loved that scene
Eve is such a beautiful & loving soul
My favourite girl for sure
Yeah, after this update Eve shot up in the ranking, still below Mia for sure, but a lot higher than the others. I like my ladies with some emotional baggage, what can I say

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
Right click > open image in new tab > save image
If you're a phone user I guess you're on your own, and for mac cucks I can't be sure either.
I appreciate the reply but the first attached file not the actual banner in the first page. Is there a way to get that? because when I right click there is no open in a new tab and it only saves as a web/html for the whole page

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have not yet done a playthrough with her.
But is the lack of kiss meaning that the romance/flirt/seduction isn't developped yet at that version of the game on that specific LI route, or is it progressing as oddly as with Mia with going from lots of cuddle, touching and caress through the game into sexual actions without any kiss at any point ?

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes