4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
hey yo. how do i do that exactly. Search "this forum?" this thread?
Hit the search function up top and press the "Advanced" button, if you want more than what's presented here. Use the dropdown with "This thread" to select your search range based on your current context.

20231111_10h16m15s_grim.png

Last edited:
Reactions: VOYEUR

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Our plan for the next day and future content in general is to speed things up a bit. Our focus so far has mainly been on introduction and slice of life scenes. We intend to keep a similar focus going forward as well, but with a quicker pace and more time skips to allow for events to happen.
I´m not a big fan of time skips, i feel like a desconection with the game and characters when this happen...but i understand sometimes is necessary for the plot, i hope they know how to do it well.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I´m not a big fan of time skips, i feel like a desconection with the game and characters when this happen...but i understand sometimes is necessary for the plot, i hope they know how to do it well.
I'm just wondering how they're going to do it. Seems like from context, the camp is only a few weeks. That could be anything from two weeks to the whole damn summer unless I missed some detail that narrows it down a little more. Unless it expands past the camp. That'd be pretty interesting. Bring our camp honey home. As long as it's not 20 years into the future or something lol.

Regardless, I think I have faith in the writing. If anything it's more likely to be used as a tool to explain sudden leaps in relationship development that happens off screen, etc. Otherwise they'd get people bitching about the realism about how fast the relationships are progressing or something to that effect. Then again, you can already cut the sexual tension with a knife for most of them. So who knows?

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
She may be no4 on my list, but she is still a fine hot babe.
If we're talking IRL, I guess she's cool to hang around with and maybe a really fun lay but I couldn't be in a permanent relationship with a girl that thinks like she's still 14 years old. It's not her fault and it'll probably get better but I'd constantly feel like I'm taking advantage of her state.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes