4.70 star(s) 260 Votes

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
Renders look amazing, looking forward to see where it leads... as soon as a Mac version comes out. ;)

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Omg, the story of this game looks promising, the renders are excellent. I hope that the development does not leave us with one foot behind :unsure:; nice work and good luck with the project :alien:.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Good renders.
Not enough to form an opinion about the story. Already some horror/comedy style vibes, teenagers, creepy house in the middle of nowhere but that's about it.

Thank you and good luck.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

Trenia

Nov 1, 2019
I'll admit that the cute red head is what got me to download it at first but the game is showing like it has potential. Enough variety in the dialogue choices that they don't feel like 1a/1b or nice/evil variants and more of a personal flavour instead.

All the girls look great and while I'm sure many will lament the lack of a planned Harem tag I'll be happy to check out how the potential romances develop. Plus with a seemingly curious situation with cancellations and relocation along with a planned horror tag (which I'm guessing will go along the lines of a fun cheesy Shaun of the Dead/Scream/Young Frankenstein campy style of horror) the overall plot could be enjoyable too.

Best of luck keeping up with timely releases and hope all goes well Dev, looking forward to watching how this unfolds.

Reactions: VOYEUR

meifmikm

May 2, 2017
Very good start, looks very promising. The renders are great, the girls look amazing and the story has potential. It's pretty short but what's there is great

Reactions: VOYEUR

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
As everyone has said looks promising. Nice renders and models. The assets look interesting. At least they are different.

4.70 star(s) 260 Votes