4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
I like Mia as she is written but the problem is.
How do you take how it, as it is written so far.

She clearly has a thing for the M.C.
Could it boil down to they had something in the past and it broke off (doubtful)
Maybe shes always been attracted to him? But how could any person be that blind.
I've always been horrible at reading signals but damn that's just too much to miss lol

Or is it one of those things were its a generic dumbass for M.C.?
I hope not, one aspect of the game I really liked, was how they gave you the option early to develop your character on your own.... Sorta.

What food you like , colour .... etc.
I like that idea , gives it a bit more of a personal touch.
Well, the MC is indeed bad at reading Mia's signs :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Probably sees her as more of a sister if they've been friends since early childhood or an agreement with her brother that each other's family is off-limits. It is so obvious though that hopefully it gets addressed in upcoming chapters, maybe in the inevitable game of truth or dare.

Last edited:

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Mia i want fuck you lol
I think most will want to see it.
I'm on the other boat, I hope they don't rush into sex to much.
They have done a great job of setting characters up.
I'd actually like to see more personal moments with Mia, she lacked good detail like others.

There's a few characters I am hoping we see more of.
Specially the blonde cop.

To be honest I'm surprised they didn't give you an option when with the whole group to sour the well on Mr Miller.
When you were at the table alone with everyone.
I kept thinking damn what a wasted opportunity. He is a dick to you, they had a perfect moment for you to tell the group.
Hey we got pulled over and cops were giving him some questions.
Found out he used to be a P.E. teach to kids and now cops are making fun of him. Now hes saying don't trust the cops who don't trust him? but they were friendly to me.
Perfect way to poison the well.

Anything they come to is on them.
All you did was state the truth.
Pulled over, he was questioned,
He wasn't happy about it,
Female cop treated you nicely (assuming you picked direct and honest answers),
Then he tells you not to trust them.
And of course him being a former P.E. teacher.
(Or gym just to be a dick lol)

Yes I know that would be likely bite the M.C. in the ass.
But it would be a nice set up to bite Mr Miller in the ass with a few outcomes maybe even at least one that didn't overly effect the M.C.
If he starts saying you told people this......
Its not a lie to say "nope". I told them the truth, no conclusion that's on them.

My only real gripe with the game (aside from being too short lol)
Is the damn phone app.
Being a DIK had it , pulled it off poorly. It amounted to nothing aside from meeting 1 person and a mild cyber sex moment with a teacher.

College kings totally botched the phone thing up. However its still pointless (at least so far) but its been in long enough to know its a tacked on feature that is done poorly.

I wish creators would take out these phone date programs out as they do nothing but add errors and are forgotten or lost/wasted potential.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Unlocked

Hello, everyone!

This week's status update will be short but sweet. Progress is steady. We've been posing new renders for the queue and polishing the script. We spent much of our time focusing on the upcoming Freeplay segment, which contains significantly more dialogue than the previous segment(s).

We also improved on some anatomical elements we had prepared previously. We learned some more about texturing and played around with normal maps until we got a result we like and think will look good in the game. Ideally.

...Well, that didn't end up being very short after all. Anyway, the upcoming week will be dedicated to playtesting, quality control, and of course more posing! All in all, the progress of Chapter 04 sits at about 84%.

Have a nice weekend!

Robison & Npx

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Mia looks bland and unattractive. Feel like I've seen her in other games and renders.
I thought that was more or less the point of her character given that you had to choose between checking on your childhood friend or staying with the other two. At least, that's how I feel like how her story is going to develop.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The game's called Summer Heat but there will be no update during the Northern Hemisphere summer :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Northpx

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Very nice game, but content seems very sparse considering its development time.
About an hour for 8+ months is very short.
Hmmm what are you comparing it to? I've only ever really followed one game's development (because there are people who chart it out for everyone else lol) so I don't know what the normal length of development time is.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes