4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Last edited:

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
Bro bro bro bro brobrobroo.... my fucking hand is trembling after playing this shit i didn't have so much workout in my fucking arm since forever and i do calisternia, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAME MATE!!!!!!!! MATE!!! MATE!!!

how can exist/ no exist, such a fucking hot and sexy woman as 1712873839923.png

Like for real, MY GOD!!!!!! This should be ilegal m holy fucking shit dude!!!!!! she is perfection made art!!!!!!

PLEASE i need signatures of this Goddess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Bro bro bro bro brobrobroo.... my fucking hand is trembling after playing this shit i didn't have so much workout in my fucking arm since forever and i do calisternia, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAME MATE!!!!!!!! MATE!!! MATE!!!

how can exist/ no exist, such a fucking hot and sexy woman as View attachment 3531505

Like for real, MY GOD!!!!!! This should be ilegal m holy fucking shit dude!!!!!! she is perfection made art!!!!!!

PLEASE i need signatures of this Goddess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn, to be honest, she looks creepy here

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
Damn, to be honest, she looks creepy here
No she does not look creepy, she does look as if she is looking at you, i call that fucking ART , no other woman in any image, or game gave me that vibe, is like she knows we are here and her situation and shit... her eyes and eyebrows... i truly think she is the most well done woman in any game so far

counting since the start of times in this forum. you look at the other girls in this game and they look good, but she seems like is alive or something, in the game too, everytime you look at her, in the next image she is looking at you, the dev is a genius and im positive sophie is his favorite , i mean just look at her!!!! Bruh

i played more than 100 games over the time and no girl in any game gave me this vibe of being observed while playing

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
No she does not look creepy, she does look as if she is looking at you, i call that fucking ART , no other woman in any image, or game gave me that vibe, is like she knows we are here and her situation and shit... her eyes and eyebrows... i truly think she is the most well done woman in any game so far

counting since the start of times in this forum. you look at the other girls in this game and they look good, but she seems like is alive or something, in the game too, everytime you look at her, in the next image she is looking at you, the dev is a genius and im positive sophie is his favorite , i mean just look at her!!!! Bruh

i played more than 100 games over the time and no girl in any game gave me this vibe of being observed while playing
each to their own that look would send me running for the hills or I guess in this to Miss Hill. To me she looks like she is about to cut something off or either way gives me bad vibes haha. That and she is no Bree.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

You need to touch some grass dude :4Head:

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Skeletor here to correct some naive misinformation: Mr. Miller is absolutely incorrect, you should in fact never talk to any police under just about any circumstances.

Skeletor will be back next time with more life advice. Until we meet again.
So... the short version would be 'it's shut-the-fuck-up-Friday'? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: vehemental
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes