4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Everyone loves a red-haired girl because she's red-haired and beautiful, but let's be honest, she's dumb.
eh I don't see her as any dumber than the rest I think everyone is about the same expect for Mia and maybe Helen. ( not counting the adults) While I did like her best cause she is hot at first. She is still my favorite because I recall Sophie telling us a bit of backstory about her and made me feel for her.

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
eh I don't see her as any dumber than the rest I think everyone is about the same expect for Mia and maybe Helen. ( not counting the adults) While I did like her best cause she is hot at first. She is still my favorite because I recall Sophie telling us a bit of backstory about her and made me feel for her.
I never went to an art & design camp, but I suppose at the end there is an exam or something to rate the students' learning ability, right?.
It is a good opportunity for the devs to give an idea of each one's mental capacity, regardless of whether they have a serious personality or are more of a clown.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

Hello, everyone!

Another week of nitpicking is behind us! We finished the animations which means all the planned renders and animations are done for now. We've also been going over lots of little issues and changes. As the last batch of renders comes out of the queue, some problems are cropping up again.

One perfect example of these problems is eyes. The characters' eyes. There's been some strange fuckery happening when saving files to the render queue. When saving and checking that everything was all right, there would be no problems. But when the render comes out of the queue, the eyes are, well... very wrong. This happened in 0.5 with Bree and was resolved, but in 0.6 it's been happening again with Eve and Sophie. There's a relatively easy but dirty fix—just reload the file and render the eyes again—but it's quite annoying and time consuming. So, for 0.7 we'll be removing some files that are potentially causing this problem.

Something so small, but quite unsettling... You really do see some weird shit behind the scenes. We've considered making posts about what happens behind the curtain, but they can also be the kind of things that are hard to unsee, so we've opted not to do that. In the end, it's just some nerdy talk about how the game is made anyway.

Speaking of nerdy things, Robison managed to break the game twice this week. First corrupting the game files and requiring a backup, which luckily there are many of, and then causing save file issues. Standard issues, nothing big. Just an unplayable game. Anyway, save compatibility is one of our top concerns and so far we've managed to keep the saves working for the majority of players. Which is also one part of our polishing process towards the end of release, to ensure that everything works perfectly for you.

Other news

The for July is now running and the current votes can be seen below. This month there were a couple of extra girls to choose from.
Mia is in the lead!

Cheers and have a great weekend,
Robison & Npx
and the wait continues. :HideThePain:
Garlock.jpg

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes