4.60 star(s) 316 Votes

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
You are 100% correct, i know from personal experience as well that i am way less productive when i work remote then when i am at the office. It's probably even more exaggerated in cases like these where devs that make games like these are basically their own bosses, yes they have patreons that they answer to but we know from massive amount of experience on here that 90% of the patreons are gonna stick with your for the long run even after the game slows down in updates considerably.... so really you dont have anyone to actually answer to.

I was a HUGE fan of these devs, i love the game and especially the girls they crafted in it, but i can not defend this... what the hell did they even spend 2 months "polishing" i wonder now? With all that work and polish i thought the game would have a ton of animation or some complicated renders, but it felt like it had less content than ANY other update we had.

There are games that i dont want to mention in this thread that release TWICE as much content in half the time... hell even 3 times less time. I dont get it...
As long as so many people follow you and pay you month by month there is no need for them to change their workflow. I personally would always want to make sure to deliver the best version of an update that is possible and if this output is their version of what I just described well... Then I really don't want to know how many hours they've spend on creating this version during the last 10 months... I also love the high quality of the renders and the unique look of the girls but content-wise this was a big letdown for me. You gotta realize: This was the ONLY Summer Heat content for this year and probably the first half of 2025. Just think about that.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Can someone please explain to me why was Kate so strict? Did she fall in love with the mc and decided to kick him out so as not to complicate things?

xenovon

Apr 5, 2021
since this seems to be a huge let down, are there top dogs avn updates on our waiting list for the month of september?

Sep 6, 2021
my save files arent working...but the scenes unlocked are there..rpretty sure i didnt delete the save files either (mainly cause i dont know where they are anyway)

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
You know what's funny, all those flamboyant dev vlogs in these past 10 months where they were explain to us how hard and complicated this update is for them just to have a waaay shorter update than the last one...:WaitWhat:
Maybe it was really hard for them. It's a common thing, 2-2.5 years is the period for which many developers slow down. It's pointless to discuss the reasons, it will look like whining on our part. Let's accept stoically this is not the biggest update that most of us got for free. At the end of the day our expectations are only our expectations.

I'm more interested in what happens next, how we convince Caitlin to let us stay at the camp. Maybe Miller can help us.
Basically I like that Caitlin isn't as easy to seduce as she seemed earlier

Last edited:

lukas7533

Jul 16, 2023
I dont think I was this left down in a long while. 1800 renders in 10 months ? Wtf were these devs doing ? Anything less than 4k renders is insulting to people supporting this.
Now to the content, art wise it doesnt seems to be impacted quality wise, but there is nothing of significance happening. Mia/Sophie have their moments, but thats it. Some more teasing from Eve/Bree which at this point could be classified as bullying by devs.
I dont think I am going to support this anymore at least until the dev gets its shit together. Its always the same, they get big, they start to milk their supporters and the game in best case scenario gets one medium sized update a year. Which we just got.
Not bad by any means, but I expect more in 10 month long update.

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
For me it was a total bummer when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So in this update we are at second day in the camp probably just before noon.

In my humble opinion with smaller and more frequent updates there would have been less riots.

Reactions: Joelcgx19

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
So this update is half as long as the last one but took the same amount of time?I don't remember how long the last update took but it had 3600 renders and this one has 1800.1800 is slow for 10 months.

Reactions: hawk784563
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes