4.60 star(s) 313 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It would definitively feel out of character for how they presented the MC so far. The guy is nice dude, sheltered, emotional, a bit insecure and lacking life experiences. And sure Cait have a small issue with drinking but she is not a bad person and she don't really deserve to get into trouble here, mostly Miller imo.

Anyway i don't see any world where MC gonna screw over Cait or cause any kind troubles for her.
I'm not saying he should blackmail her, or even go through with it, just saying he should prevent that he gets thrown out and that he could do easily, even without being an ass. Like, ''i won't lie to my mother or my friends of why i was sent back''.
Because lets be honest, her whole argument is bad.
Miller being a teacher is her responsibility, she knew how he is. At the end of the day she is the responsible for the camp and the welfare of the kids, Miller's misdeeds will fall back to her and are her responsibility.

Last edited:

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
It would definitively feel out of character for how they presented the MC so far. The guy is nice dude, sheltered, emotional, a bit insecure and lacking life experiences. And sure Cait have a small issue with drinking but she is not a bad person and she don't really deserve to get into trouble here, mostly Miller imo.

Anyway i don't see any world where MC gonna screw over Cait or cause any kind troubles for her.
It's a very bold statement that MC and Kate are good people. Although we don't know about their skeletons in the closet. And there are no innocents in this world.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I'm not saying he should blackmail her, or even go through with it, just saying he should prevent that he gets thrown out and that he could do easily, even without being an ass. Like, ''i won't lie to my mother or my friends of why i was sent back''.
Miller being a teacher is her responsibility, she knew how he is. At the end she is the responsible for the camp and the welfare of the kids, Miller's misdeeds will fall back to her and are her responsibility.
I completely agree that MC is not to blame for what happened. And the fact that Kate decided to kick out the MC. Idiotic and unfair logic. They just pushed everything onto the MC.
I don't know why the authors made this plot twist. He puts Kate in a very bad side

Dec 29, 2018
I'm a little bit confused with what's going on with Mia in this update.

We see a flashback scene where Mia is the one who gave a just friends speech to the MC, and while that doesn't directly contradict anything that has been established so far, it does seem a bit unusual that it wasn't mentioned in certain conversations that can happen in the previous update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not a big deal or anything, just a little bit awkward. Fortunately, the whole thing can quickly be avoided by simply choosing to be with Mia. Which you should do because she's the best. Super sexy, totally into you, and has always been there to pick you up when you are down.

Hopefully this isn't an attempt by the developers to change Mia in order to get more people to like her. You don't need everyone to like a character, you just need to have the option to reject the disliked character, which people do. The annoying circlejerk that's been going on here for the past few months is due to a few people who are desperately trying to convince themselves that Mia is being unreasonable simply so they won't have to feel bad for her impending heartbreak on any non-Mia path.

Mia and Eve are my two favourites, and the thing I liked most about Mia was that her character was very believable and understandable. This update made her relationship with the MC just a little bit more muddy than it was before, and I don't think the story flows quite as well as it did originally. I also didn't like the newest lewd scene with Mia, it just felt awkward and gratuitous after the one they just had the previous night.

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023

We see a flashback scene where Mia is the one who gave a just friends speech to the MC, and while that doesn't directly contradict anything that has been established so far, it does seem a bit unusual that it wasn't mentioned in certain conversations that can happen in the previous update.

It's not a big deal or anything, just a little bit awkward. Fortunately, the whole thing can quickly be avoided by simply choosing to be with Mia. Which you should do because she's the best. Super sexy, totally into you, and has always been there to pick you up when you are down.

Hopefully this isn't an attempt by the developers to change Mia in order to get more people to like her. You don't need everyone to like a character, you just need to have the option to reject the disliked character, which people do. The annoying circlejerk that's been going on here for the past few months is due to a few people who are desperately trying to convince themselves that Mia is being unreasonable simply so they won't have to feel bad for her impending heartbreak on any non-Mia path.

Mia and Eve are my two favourites, and the thing I liked most about Mia was that her character was very believable and understandable. This update made her relationship with the MC just a little bit more muddy than it was before, and I don't think the story flows quite as well as it did originally. I also didn't like the newest lewd scene with Mia, it just felt awkward and gratuitous after the one they just had the previous night.
Could just be a common accord where they both know they have feelings with each other but don't want to risk their friendship and both have friendzoned each other at some point, when the other showed a moment of weakness in their agreement of staying best friend only.

That being said Mia definitively came here hoping to change that and to finally trying to give it a go.

Last edited:
Reactions: vireker and LSC82

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024

I get you. I thought the flashback was a bit weird and felt a bit contradictory. Given how it went, I don't think it really answered any questions, just raised some, so I would have preferred it either not being there, or being extended to show what's actually going on. As a teaser, I don't think it helped.

Reactions: ename144

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022

Mia is for guys who don't like to overcome obstacles. To conquer. Because her is easily accessible. And of course, everyone has their own tastes. That's my opinion. You can disagree or agree. Or to express opinion against.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Miller being a teacher is her responsibility, she knew how he is. At the end of the day she is the responsible for the camp and the welfare of the kids, Miller's misdeeds will fall back to her and are her responsibility.
That's exactly my opinion, no need to be mean to her, but right now the mc looks silly in this situation. just like Kate's behavior and argument.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raziel_8

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Mia is for guys who don't like to overcome obstacles. To conquer. Because her is easily accessible. And of course, everyone has their own tastes. That's my opinion. You can disagree or agree. Or to express opinion against.
I find most of the girls really easy to get in this game :LOL:, but yeah, Mia is the easiest (and Cassandra).

not specifically in this game. the general situation of the last few weeks (or months) here.
If you want to know more:

https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-malware-infected-games.207437/
Oh shit yeah, i saw it, i thought it was in this game too :oops:.

Some days ago my antivirus "detected" a virus or a complex trojan in other game (Ripples, Uploadhaven file) but i think is a kind of error from my AV because no one have said anything and sometimes my AV detects virus where there aren´t, but now i´m very cautious with all the files i download too.

Reactions: Jericho85

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
I find most of the girls really easy to get in this game :LOL:, but yeah, Mia is the easiest (and Cassandra).
The only girls who put a bit of resistance are Cait and Blue bartender. I guess Sophie to so extent she want to slow down thing where Bree for example try fairly hard to escalate things with MC. Anyway game is about having fun and romance not get rejected and frustrated. Also given how slow the game dev is they can't really play the card of making wait the player for a long time to get the girls.

What about no ? Honestly... why in the world would you want to do that... jesus.

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
I don't like being threatened and conditioned because of one minor mistake
There is a big step between being upset about something and maybe telling them off and raping them dude. Hopefully this is not how you are thinking irl. I get it that it's fun to be bad ingame sometime but it's clearly not the game for that and not something the MC would do or even think doing from what we know, not even close.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Anyway game is about having fun and romance not get rejected and frustrated
Depends on how you look at it, personally I like when the MC has to work a little for the girls to be interested in him, makes it more believable.
Also given how slow the game dev is they can't really play the card of making wait the player for a long time to get the girls
Why cant they? just cause the game is really slow to update? I dont know, if they are trying to tell a story, and they want the story to be a certain way, why should they change it? try to remember that time IRL doesnt equate to story progression or pacing, so it should matter how long the story takes to make.
I don't like being threatened and conditioned because of one minor mistake
Getting drunk while underage on your first day of camp isn't minor. The mc is right when he says she is just doing her job, she could lose her teaching license. Granted WE know that the MC wasn't 100% at fault, but from Ms.Hill perspective he just came back drunk after leaving randomly.

Reactions: Joshy92

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
There is a big step between being upset about something and maybe telling them off and raping them dude. Hopefully this is not how you are thinking irl. I get it that it's fun to be bad ingame sometime but it's clearly not the game for that and not something the MC would do or even think doing from what we know, not even close.
Dude, this is obviously a joke. Within the framework of the game of course :)
Of course I'm a good person, just like you.

Reactions: shitass1001
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes