4.60 star(s) 312 Votes

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
If there s nothing updated and included even a single scene or dialogue then they should not change the released version! (Instead posting SH-v0.6- (Neptune-bug fixed :D ;)) preez enejoyo!
Software is commonly versioned in this way. It's called semantic versioning and it's a standard. Major updates, minor updates, and patches are separated by a period. In this case, the game itself is denoted by the first number (0), the update version the second number (6), and patches are denoted by the third. Hence why it's numbered as 0.6.1. If there was another patch after this, it would be called 0.6.2.

Sorry to debunk your crackpot theories.

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Software is commonly versioned in this way. It's called semantic versioning and it's a standard. Major updates, minor updates, and patches are separated by a period. In this case, the game itself is denoted by the first number (0), the update version the second number (6), and patches are denoted by the third. Hence why it's numbered as 0.6.1. If there was another patch after this, it would be called 0.6.2.

Sorry to debunk your crackpot theories.
Duh, u er a geek, mann (y) thenk u fur snoring teeth info.butt duh u coinsern debelofers pennies mekieng threek?

• Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Does someone have the details of the bugfix?
Itiz juzz bugg furr farr forum Nepotune' u' duh nott orried ity eint bitee/ juzz enjoyo vBeer! Ch33rs mann..u no every mann gut e pithon en hez pent! Ityz nott ebott thett/det iz nott pithon'det iz eneconda u no eneconda hoop I no u no iet butt ityz ebott rain pee pi peye' pithon burger/ hey mann enjoyo gem butt nott furg3t 2 dhrinkien vBeer (y) Hiick!!Gream!! Heek!(y)

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thx nothing that requires a replay I hope
It's not unless you want every single word spelled correctly, which mostly likely is not the case, I doubt every single grammar error is fixed, they never really are in these games. Changes from v0.6 to v0.6.1 are just spelling, so if you already played, there is zero reason to replay.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Sometimes when I look at a user with way more posts than reactions, I wonder why. And then sometimes I don't.
That brilliant. Similar to how some people 'still' wonder why my ignore list is so high with these idiots around this forum.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes