4.60 star(s) 316 Votes
Aug 10, 2024
Aside from Eve and Bree I found it quite difficult to rank the girls in this game for some reason.
It's also funny that some of the most attractive characters, at least for me, are dating-app girls that we barely get to interact with.

In regards to Mia, I like her as a character and she seems really sweet, but looks-wise she's just not my type.
View attachment 3995966
bruh helen in b tier :WaitWhat:

Matthias17

Sep 15, 2021
I don't know why you guys even rate Bree that high, she's seriously overrated as she's clearly quite stupid and immature as well. She also got low sense of survival skills. The only good thing from her is she's a redhead. She's always teasing MC like a child playing her toy. I am tired of her stupid, childish dialogue as well. Feels like a pedophile just talking to Bree as she is like a child inside a hot redhead body.

I strongly think Sophie is very underrated. She is like Jill from Being A DIK. She is the most developed character so far like she's the main love interest by default. She is the only character with the fourth wall as well. She is so majestic and mature. She is the embodiment of a wife material and also a lost damsel in distress princess and smart one too. She also mentioned she wants to have a big family. She is obviously articulate and very intelligent unlike Bree. She also does not act like a clingy obsessed whore who sucks you dry when you tell her to or some ostracized recluse. The only downside is she is a control freak. My kind of freak. She only does that to Bree because Bree is honestly dumb and dumber.

I am saving my load for Kate. She is definitely the climax we are all so looking forward to tasting. We already got a taste of her sister.

Eve, well, she's a goth girl with daddy issues. What's there to tell...but i still look forward for more character development and of course some more action with her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
I don't know why you guys even rate Bree that high, she's seriously overrated as she's clearly quite stupid and immature as well. She also got low sense of survival skills. The only good thing from her is she's a redhead. She's always teasing MC like a child playing her toy. I am tired of her stupid, childish dialogue as well. Feels like a pedophile just talking to Bree as she is like a child inside a hot redhead body.

I strongly think Sophie is very underrated. She is like Jill from Being A DIK. She is the most developed character so far like she's the main love interest by default. She is the only character with the fourth wall as well. She is so majestic and mature. She is the embodiment of a wife material and also a lost damsel in distress princess. She also mentioned she wants to have a big family. She is obviously articulate and very intelligent unlike Bree. She also does not act like a clingy obsessed whore who sucks you dry when you tell her to or some ostracized recluse. The only downside is she is a control freak. My kind of freak. She only does that to Bree because Bree is honestly dumb and dumber.

I am saving my load for Kate. She is definitely the climax we are all so looking forward to tasting. We already got a taste of her sister.

Eve, well, she's a goth girl with daddy issues. What's there to tell...but i still look forward for more character development and of course some more action with her.
soooooo, do you like Mia or not? :KEK:

because from you post I get an impression that you despise her, but at the same time she is in your S Tier list, a bit contradictive :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Question is Helen female. Sometimes I think the Devs going to pull a mini penis thing. Helen opened the door and didn't have the green hair it gave me the thought she is a he. Just my opinion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Matthias17

Matthias17

Sep 15, 2021
Question is Helen female. Sometimes I think the Devs going to pull a mini penis thing. Helen opened the door and didn't have the green hair it gave me the thought she is a he. Just my opinion.
Who cares about Helen lol but you're right, i just don't think about her that much at all. She maybe MC's bf lover

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
bro put miss hills in c tear ..... get the fuck out of here boy :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Her sister is much better.

Boring....
But I get that
She have true love for the MC since chilldhood, and she grewup with good boobs, ass and cute face, her brother is you best friend and he will be your brother in law, together you share art class...bro take the true love, dont lost your time with some hookers :ROFLMAO:

So much true

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I strongly think Sophie is very underrated. She is like Jill from Being A DIK.
Why are you insulting Sophie and compare her to that braindead disney/goblin princess.
also a lost damsel in distress princess.
That's not positive at all...
She also does not act like a clingy obsessed whore who sucks you dry when you tell her to or some ostracized recluse.
Why do you have Mia in S tier then :ROFLMAO:

Matthias17

Sep 15, 2021
Why are you insulting Sophie and compare her to that braindead disney/goblin princess.

That's not positive at all...

Why do you have Mia in S tier then :ROFLMAO:
I never said i disliked Mia, the only factor that puts her in S-tier is that she has the most action with MC. She's just a cute little dirty whore.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Man, I'd take a girl like Jill over Sophie a million times over. Jill is caring to a fault and she's smart, but also naive. But Sophie goes way overboard with her micromanaging of Bree. It goes way beyond what you'd expect from a protective type looking out for her mentally challenged friend. She obviously knows Bree is distressed by it, but she's unrelenting.

Also I don't like her face.

Mia on the other hand? She's a smoking hot childhood friend with fantastic tits who is head over heals for the MC and gives great blowjobs. AND she's cool with MC boinking other girls so long as she gets to have him. Sign me up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
She have true love for the MC since chilldhood, and she grewup with good boobs, ass and cute face, her brother is you best friend and he will be your brother in law, together you share art class...bro take the true love, dont lost your time with some hookers
It sounds like an ideal that I don't believe in and is too cute and sweet, I'm already far from such dreams.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
To understand, you need to remember your inner Child :devilish: Imagine how much fun it will be to have sex with her. It will be a kind of workout, because she loves sports and be choke :)
Look at the prospects.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes