4.60 star(s) 315 Votes

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
Aside from Eve and Bree I found it quite difficult to rank the girls in this game for some reason.
It's also funny that some of the most attractive characters, at least for me, are dating-app girls that we barely get to interact with.

In regards to Mia, I like her as a character and she seems really sweet, but looks-wise she's just not my type.
my-image(4).png

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am finding this such a fucking slog, it was bad enough starting out being told we going home, and now at the old school and all this bitchiness between Sophie and Bree is killing me, especially as it seemed at the start of the game that you might be able to get both of them.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
This 0.61 archive broke my entire summer heat series on my PC. After launching it, the phone does not work, regardless of the settings. The saddest thing is that from now on the phone does not work in any other version either, even after deleting the archive 0.61.

I tried to clean the registry. But there's also some kind of glitch. A single line entry just simply won't be deleted. Wtf?
My desire to buy the game is noticeably frozen. View attachment 3994418
No clue what happened there, never heard of something like that. :(

4.60 star(s) 315 Votes