4.60 star(s) 315 Votes

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
I have a feeling the Miss Hill is gonna get much higher on that list once her huge tits are wrapped around your dick
Quite the opposite I like big boobs but normal standard for them, those one are too much I really dislike hit and the whole silhouette of Miss Hill.

Eve - B , MissHill - C...
Yep I don't like most of the milfs but it's kind of the same for girls with "gothic vibes" except Anna in Pale Carnation which is amazing I dislike most of them.
I do like Eve though, B is not bad at all in Summer Heat but obviously it's easier for the others LI to stand higher !

Reactions: TonyMurray

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
Update of my TL

I have to say that even B- is great, it just that some others are better.
C is basically I'm not into milf, a girl I forgot and another one who don't show her face.
Cait isn't a milf tho... while Cass is and you put her in B lol

Mia in S gonna get you in trouble, she seems to bring a lot of hate around here^^

Last edited:

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
A MILF is a woman of maternal age. Mother age. She doesn't have to have children.
She is just a mature lady but she dosn't qualify as a MILF in my book. The whole point of MILF is for them being moms.

edit: since you claim different and that i'm not claiming knowing everything, i checked google , the definition of MILF seem pretty strict and the couples of threads i have checked talking about it seems to all agree she need to be a mother to qualify^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Jericho85

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
She is just a mature lady but she dosn't qualify as a MILF in my book. The whole point of MILF is for them being moms.

edit: since you claim different and that i'm not claiming knowing everything, i checked google , the definition of MILF seem pretty strict and the couples of threads i have checked talking about it seems to all agree she need to be a mother to qualify^^
There is one person here, Abhal, who seems to know exactly who is right.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

I mean... it's literally a self defining term. A milf is a "mom I'd like to fuck", so being a mom is kind of required.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
It's almost as if the "M" in "MILF" should stand for something in particular...

Saying that, I think everyone knows what someone means when they call a mature woman a MILF, there's no double-checking that they've ever had children before being allowed to use the term. Otherwise we're resorting to WOMAILF (Woman of Maternal Age I'd Like to Fuck).

(Personally, I'm of the "Mom" means "Mom" opinion, but I don't care if MILF is used outside of that, it's not harming anyone).

4.60 star(s) 315 Votes