4.60 star(s) 312 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
not sure if katy is into that, but the ladies (katy, cassie, officer Lainey) are the more likely for mc to have group sex with, since most of them probably just looking for a summer fling not romance i think.
Yeah likely, but when i see the Hill sisters side by side...:whistle:
But i'm, curious how Katy's story will go, as she seems to be a main LI, so maybe more than a summer fling.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
so it doesn't matter if c is Cassandra or Caitlyn since we're getting revenge on Shawn not once but multiple times with both hill sisters ;) :ROFLMAO: but still I'll feel kinda bad if there's an actual explaination to his attitude
Don't you dare feel bad one minute for any of the havoc you will wreak on competitors' psyche. Just remember Miller throwing that luggage at you like you are some kind of untouchable. Well, Miller's waifus are going to be doing plenty of MC touching. :devilish: Revenge will be sweet regardless of the origins of Miller's angst. I am sure there will be an interesting reason for his behaviour, but fortunately I left my conscience on the train ride in.

Fluidmind23

Jul 13, 2022
Edit: Updated for 0.4.1

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker for this game

Features:
  • Adds hints to dialogue options
  • Added 1 scene to scene replay
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to the gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Scrappy, You're doing gods work. Appreciate everything sir!

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
so it doesn't matter if c is Cassandra or Caitlyn since we're getting revenge on Shawn not once but multiple times with both hill sisters ;) :ROFLMAO: but still I'll feel kinda bad if there's an actual explaination to his attitude
Don't you dare feel bad one minute for any of the havoc you will wreak on competitors' psyche. Just remember Miller throwing that luggage at you like you are some kind of untouchable. Well, Miller's waifus are going to be doing plenty of MC touching. :devilish: Revenge will be sweet regardless of the origins of Miller's angst. I am sure there will be an interesting reason for his behaviour, but fortunately I left my conscience on the train ride in.
It'll surely have something to do with the abandoned houses that he doesn't want you to get close to.
Doesn't matter that much to be honest, even if his daughter/sister/whoever died in there, you don't have to act like a douchnozzle to strangers about it. Won't make me feel bad. Unless the devs pull an Oscar worthy story out of the hat.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes