4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Plottwist98

Sep 24, 2021
You do not enter the bathroom twice only once, when you enter it a second time you see o that was fun and leave the bathroom again.
I think i will just end the freeplay and go trough with the story.
If you talk with that ember girl with big tits (i dont remember her name, i just know its not Nina, Blair or the Newt girl) You can stay in the bathroom.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So far, Eve is a hard sell. Will have to continue and see where it goes. But I have a feeling she's not my actual choice in this.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
What I love most about this game is that there isn't a single main girl that I don't like/I'm not attracted to/find interesting enough. They all have something good going for them which makes me want to pursue all of them at once consequences be damned o_O (also poor Mia lol feel bad for her)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Eve has definitely most intriguing face of all of them. An outstanding choice by dev...even tho Bree tend to be my favorite. I will never understand any hype over Sophie which is as common as those games on this forum :coffee:
Soooophiiiiiiieeeeeee :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Ms. Hill is the hottest LI in the house followed by Bree
You're all wrong. Joanne's best and nicest girl. :giggle:

xtidusxx

Oct 3, 2019
Finally came back to this game since chapter 2...man they are cooking!!! There's not a single bad looking girl in the game (excluding Helen ofc) I literally can't choose, I have never did a main playthru where I end up romancing all the potential LIs they are all so good even the side girls the render quality is A1

Reactions: mma456 and SSJGOD
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes