4.60 star(s) 309 Votes

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Eve's latest scene in this kind of rubbed me funny. I get that they are trying to make her a closed off type of character but it's like they have actually regressed in the closeness to a point. They go from hanging out, consoling and hugging to her acting like they were at the same level of intimacy as the first smile on the ride there. I don't think there is enough progress being made to keep it like that much longer. It makes what little headway you made in 0.5 feel worthless.
I don't want to sound bad but it seems like the story is being written as they release updates, and that's why it seems like the progress of version 0.5 doesn't matter, also as some people here said, the lack of intimacy with Eve was due to the fact that they were in a very unromantic abandoned school and like 5 meters from Bree who was next to the window, it was even too much that she held the MC's hand when the floor broke, what I found funny was how loosely her shoe was tied and the lack of interest our protagonist showed in getting it back, it must be the culture shock, if I had dropped my shoe on the floor below... there is no spirit, wendigo or drug addict that would stop me from going down to get it back, I would become Ed Warren fused with Dean Winchester if necessary but I'm not going to buy another shoe, besides that would impress Eve. ;)

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Man, this dev wastes sooo much time on inconsequential nonsense. The renders are amazing but i wish he'd/she'd just get on with it already. This update did nothing to develop characters and just teased us with Ms. Hill and nothing else.

But damn, Ms Hill :love:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Man, this dev wastes sooo much time on inconsequential nonsense. The renders are amazing but i wish he'd/she'd just get on with it already. This update did nothing to develop characters and just teased us with Ms. Hill and nothing else.

But damn, Ms Hill :love:
Sadly much of it is irrelevant. I agree with Sweet Force that they likely have a very broad idea of what they want to do but are doing most of it on the fly. So if something pops into their head that sounds like a neat idea they just run with it without questioning if it is even going to be remotely productive. I mean. there are almost 30 renders just for Kate standing in the kitchen making breakfast. That's not even taking into account the great deal of inane babble that is present. If it were removed the script would be much, much smaller. It also doesn't help that in 0.6 there are more missable scenes if you aren't on a path and a choice between two girls that just cuts that scene in half for no reason.

Reactions: Sweet Force
4.60 star(s) 309 Votes