4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

eki6859

Jun 18, 2022
The act of taking off her clothes in front of him while he is under the influence, the light touches she gives him, the invitation to call her Kate if he so chooses. He feels as though he is the one being inapproiate, and she's making him feel like he is even though it is actually her. Kate is also constantly asking MC to do things for her which brings him closer to her. And now she is telling him that he has 3 days until he has to leave camp.. MC is so about to nail him a cougar.
yeah I think she want him gone because she fell for Him and too scared(y);) And she doesnt want him filrting with the other girls cause she is a jealous, protective Mommy :giggle:

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
I think Miller lost a son at some point and maybe the MC reminds him of them. He could be trying to bond with him like he couldn't do with his kid but if that's the case I think the devs have been going about it all wrong. Maybe in a car accident. Could be why he won't let anyone sit in the front seat. Just a theory though based on what I've seen.
MC reminds Miller his lost son, and that's why... he drags him to a strip-club and let him in the hands of a nympho and a dirty female cop that get him into trouble... Miller's parental instincts are a bit odd... :LOL:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I don't like being threatened and conditioned because of one minor mistake
There is a big step between being upset about something and maybe telling them off and raping them dude. Hopefully this is not how you are thinking irl. I get it that it's fun to be bad ingame sometime but it's clearly not the game for that and not something the MC would do or even think doing from what we know, not even close.
Dude, this is obviously a joke. Within the framework of the game of course :)
Of course I'm a good person, just like you.
I usually enjoy your posts and the banter and I get that these things are meant as a joke. I just notice that some of your recent posts are knee deep in incel territory and I really hope you're not drifting off into that subculture. Not trying to meddle with your own thoughts, just wanted to let you know what others see.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
I'm a little bit confused with what's going on with Mia in this update.

We see a flashback scene where Mia is the one who gave a just friends speech to the MC, and while that doesn't directly contradict anything that has been established so far, it does seem a bit unusual that it wasn't mentioned in certain conversations that can happen in the previous update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not a big deal or anything, just a little bit awkward. Fortunately, the whole thing can quickly be avoided by simply choosing to be with Mia. Which you should do because she's the best. Super sexy, totally into you, and has always been there to pick you up when you are down.

Hopefully this isn't an attempt by the developers to change Mia in order to get more people to like her. You don't need everyone to like a character, you just need to have the option to reject the disliked character, which people do. The annoying circlejerk that's been going on here for the past few months is due to a few people who are desperately trying to convince themselves that Mia is being unreasonable simply so they won't have to feel bad for her impending heartbreak on any non-Mia path.

Mia and Eve are my two favourites, and the thing I liked most about Mia was that her character was very believable and understandable. This update made her relationship with the MC just a little bit more muddy than it was before, and I don't think the story flows quite as well as it did originally. I also didn't like the newest lewd scene with Mia, it just felt awkward and gratuitous after the one they just had the previous night.
I think MC tried to be with her before, but she's the one who rejected it, which is why he's so reluctant to accept it now if she's already hurt him once

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Why cant they? just cause the game is really slow to update? I dont know, if they are trying to tell a story, and they want the story to be a certain way, why should they change it? try to remember that time IRL doesnt equate to story progression or pacing, so it should matter how long the story takes to make.
I don't think most people's issue is with the slow updates. You can't deny that they are long but the content is very short for that time spent. This is far from a slow burn as of now. The MC can already sleep with a couple of girls just hours after getting settled in. You also can't say the main LIs are deigned as a slow burn because of that same aspect. There is a big difference between a slow burn and bad pacing/storytelling.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
cant wait to see that 0.11 version around 2030 (a year, not renders number)...
im quite sure it will look even better than 2016 daz3d games are looking now.
#norework
You usually write everything with sarcasm. I can't understand it here, is it humor or are you serious?

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I also like the scenes with MC and Mia.. they are totally like teenagers exploring sex for the first time, In Mia's case.
Mia is for guys who don't like to overcome obstacles. To conquer. Because her is easily accessible. And of course, everyone has their own tastes. That's my opinion. You can disagree or agree. Or to express opinion against.

I like the scenes with Mia.. they are totally like teenagers exploring sex for the first time, In Mia's case. She can't stop showing MC those hooters and wanting him to touch.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
MC reminds Miller his lost son, and that's why... he drags him to a strip-club and let him in the hands of a nympho and a dirty female cop that get him into trouble... Miller's parental instincts are a bit odd... :LOL:
He just brought him there, maybe to see some breasts. The MC let everything else happen.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I understand that feeling. She just has too much competition :(
And I do not know what to do for her to make her shine brighter than the other girls.
If we're serious for a moment, Mia is honestly absolutely gorgeous and I doubt there are many guys that would shove her off the bed. And that's even before you factor in her undying loyalty to MC.
But she also plays the role of his guilty conscience, and she plays it incredibly well. Never really bitching around or confronting him. Just giving MC these looks of silent disapproval, letting his own mind fill in the blanks. Basically a very hands-off attempt at cockblocking.
It's a really difficult character to include in a power fantasy like an AVN and I'm not sure yet if it was a good idea at all.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes