4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Mia is for guys who don't like to overcome obstacles. To conquer. Because her is easily accessible. And of course, everyone has their own tastes. That's my opinion. You can disagree or agree. Or to express opinion against.
I find most of the girls really easy to get in this game :LOL:, but yeah, Mia is the easiest (and Cassandra).

not specifically in this game. the general situation of the last few weeks (or months) here.
If you want to know more:

https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-malware-infected-games.207437/
Oh shit yeah, i saw it, i thought it was in this game too :oops:.

Some days ago my antivirus "detected" a virus or a complex trojan in other game (Ripples, Uploadhaven file) but i think is a kind of error from my AV because no one have said anything and sometimes my AV detects virus where there aren´t, but now i´m very cautious with all the files i download too.

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
I find most of the girls really easy to get in this game :LOL:, but yeah, Mia is the easiest (and Cassandra).
The only girls who put a bit of resistance are Cait and Blue bartender. I guess Sophie to so extent she want to slow down thing where Bree for example try fairly hard to escalate things with MC. Anyway game is about having fun and romance not get rejected and frustrated. Also given how slow the game dev is they can't really play the card of making wait the player for a long time to get the girls.

What about no ? Honestly... why in the world would you want to do that... jesus.

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
I don't like being threatened and conditioned because of one minor mistake
There is a big step between being upset about something and maybe telling them off and raping them dude. Hopefully this is not how you are thinking irl. I get it that it's fun to be bad ingame sometime but it's clearly not the game for that and not something the MC would do or even think doing from what we know, not even close.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Anyway game is about having fun and romance not get rejected and frustrated
Depends on how you look at it, personally I like when the MC has to work a little for the girls to be interested in him, makes it more believable.
Also given how slow the game dev is they can't really play the card of making wait the player for a long time to get the girls
Why cant they? just cause the game is really slow to update? I dont know, if they are trying to tell a story, and they want the story to be a certain way, why should they change it? try to remember that time IRL doesnt equate to story progression or pacing, so it should matter how long the story takes to make.
I don't like being threatened and conditioned because of one minor mistake
Getting drunk while underage on your first day of camp isn't minor. The mc is right when he says she is just doing her job, she could lose her teaching license. Granted WE know that the MC wasn't 100% at fault, but from Ms.Hill perspective he just came back drunk after leaving randomly.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
There is a big step between being upset about something and maybe telling them off and raping them dude. Hopefully this is not how you are thinking irl. I get it that it's fun to be bad ingame sometime but it's clearly not the game for that and not something the MC would do or even think doing from what we know, not even close.
Dude, this is obviously a joke. Within the framework of the game of course :)
Of course I'm a good person, just like you.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes