4.60 star(s) 310 Votes

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
For me the scene with Kate is by far the worst of this update,
I think it doesn't make any sense, first she expels you for arriving drunk and being a bad influence, when she knows that the mc knows she is a drunk and she is just as bad an influence or worse (she is responsible for those kids). It is a whole pile of excuses to save her own ass and the mc could easily use it against her.
2nd When they expel you from a place they expel you as soon as possible, they don't tell you to leave in three days.
And lastly the mc acts as in any response as a whiner.
Excepted for the 3 days thing that i'm not sure about. To me it make perfect sense. She is freaking out and scared. She try to put the situation under control, do what should be done (as teacher/caretaker) and protect herself (as a person) which make sense imo.

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
I agree. It doesn't matter if he returns the money or not. I think he's going to get in trouble anyway. It's just maybe not so much if he returns the money.
If it's a mafia or similar bad organisation they will probably tell him that he can't return the money and that it belong to him no matter what he does with it.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Well the right to say no to the game story ? then what ? End credits and back to the main menu ? They are not and can't make a full alternative story ^^
why not? everyone will choose it just to try an alternate ending and then they'll reload the save and go back to the girls.

Well, what I think is that the writer should never have put his character in a situation in which what makes the most sense for him is to run away from that town with the money and forget about the whole mess. It's not good writing.
Again, why does he stay? Because of the girls? Every single girl he knows (except the ugly one, thank God) falls for him or has the hots for him almost immediately, and he has a lot of success with MILFs too. He's going to be fine, probably he's going to be fucking some chick in the WC of the train back home anyway :ROFLMAO:
you're right, situations where it's logical for the protagonist to just drop everything, but he doesn't just because he's the protagonist are annoying.
But that's not the case in this game so far. A couple of threats on the phone, because of which he was not particularly worried and the desire to stay in the camp, at least to try, because in general it is a cool place - it explains the desire of the protagonist to stay. Like, it's not all that bad anyway.

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
why not? everyone will choose it just to try an alternate ending and then they'll reload the save and go back to the girls.
Because they have something in mind and a story that they want to make ?

Anyway like i said they can't even if they wanted. They don't have the resources and the work force to make a completely different alternate path for the story. As you can see they are already hard struggling to put out a small amount of content.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Excepted for the 3 days thing that i'm not sure about. To me it make perfect sense. She is freaking out and scared. She try to put the situation under control, do what should be done (as teacher/caretaker) and protect herself (as a person) which make sense imo.
I don't understand why she's being so strict. Geez, 19 year old guy has been drinking, no one knows about it, she generally likes him. Why complicate things.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
The tone seems to be one of pity, with no authority whatsoever. If she didn't do what he did, I'd be fine with her kicking him out. But the most normal thing is that if you get fired for doing the same thing your teacher does, the first thing you do is to use it against her. The normal thing would be to try to reach an agreement so that he shuts his mouth and behaves himself, so that she can save her ass.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Because they have something in mind and a story that they want to make ?

Anyway like i said they can't even if they wanted. They don't have the resources and the work force to make a completely different alternate path for the story. As you can see they are already hard struggling to put out a small amount of content.
bro, they can make max 50 renders:main character saying goodbye to everyone and either getting killed on the train if he took the money or going home safely. It's not hard.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
The tone seems to be one of pity, with no authority whatsoever. If she didn't do what he did, I'd be fine with her kicking him out. But the most normal thing is that if you get fired for doing the same thing your teacher does, the first thing you do is to use it against her. The normal thing would be to try to reach an agreement so that he shuts his mouth and behaves himself, so that she can save her ass.
I agree. If she is so strict and correct, she should have made it сlear frim beginning that she will kick out for any infraction. And now she's kicking me out and telling me not to tell anyone about it. Why all of a sudden? If it's her area of responsibility.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I don't understand why she's being so strict. Geez, 19 year old guy has been drinking, no one knows about it, she generally likes him. Why complicate things.
unnamed.jpg
bro, they can make max 50 renders:main character saying goodbye to everyone and either getting killed on the train if he took the money or going home safely. It's not hard.
Why MC's should always die in bad endings :)

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I agree. If she is so strict and correct, she should have made it сlear frim beginning that she will kick out for any infraction. And now she's kicking me out and telling me not to tell anyone about it. Why all of a sudden? If it's her area of responsibility.
I would have understood this behaviour if he was a child, but Mc is a 19 year old boy, who should not be so easy to manipulate with nonsense.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Why MC's should always die in bad endings :)
I don't know. Mb because anything short of death is fixable.

I would have understood this behaviour if he was a child, but Mc is a 19 year old boy, who should not be so easy to manipulate with nonsense.
She sees that the protagonist is soft.
He already showed it last night when, drunk with a beautiful girl alone with him, he whined about his father.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I don't know. Mb because anything short of death is fixable.

She sees that the protagonist is soft.
He already showed it last night when, drunk with a beautiful girl alone with him, he whined about his father.
Just imagine what it would be like when he comes home crying, and he tells his parents that he has been expelled by his drunk teacher, because his other teacher has taken him to a strip club, and left him alone, where influenced by other people he has got drunk in a place where he shouldn't be served alcohol.

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
Just imagine what it would be like when he comes home crying, and he tells his parents that he has been expelled by his drunk teacher, because his other teacher has taken him to a strip club, and left him alone, where influenced by other people he has got drunk in a place where alcohol should not be served.
Thank i couldn't articulate well why it made sense for her to freaking out. And it's not help by the fact that she is also worried by her attraction to the MC and is worried that she might end up doing something she should not. Make total sense she is trying to make the thing go quietly without dramas and in good term so i doesn't come back biting her.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Just imagine what it would be like when he comes home crying, and he tells his parents that he has been expelled by his drunk teacher, because his other teacher has taken him to a strip club, and left him alone, where influenced by other people he has got drunk in a place where he shouldn't be served alcohol.
And arguably raped. As he was unable to make decisions due to being fed alcohol by a police officer.

Kate is in deep deep shit.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Thank i couldn't articulate well why it made sense for her to freaking out. And it's not help by the fact that she is also worried by her attraction to the MC and is worried that she might end up doing something she should not. Make total sense she is trying to make the thing go quietly without dramas and in good term so i doesn't come back biting her.
I understand that she is worried, that's why I say she should come to an agreement with him. Because she really has more to lose than he does. I think expelling him is the worst idea and the easiest way to upset a teenager or young adult.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
And arguably raped. As he was unable to make decisions due to being fed alcohol by a police officer.

Kate is in deep deep shit.
I can't comment, I understand you're talking about the scene with Jenni, and that scene only happens if you let her give you the blowjob before in the alley, and I've always turned her down.

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
Lol gee it was clearly consensual. Being drunk dosn't make you unable to take decisions (unless you are trashed beyond trashed and barely conscious) and definitively not absolve you of responsibility for your choices and actions. (also the MC consented before even drinking so....)

Also nitpicking but even if it was "rape" , by law rape is penetration so at worst it would be sexual assault not rape.

4.60 star(s) 310 Votes