4.60 star(s) 309 Votes

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
None of that sounds good. For the player or the devs. What tension would they try introducing in such a short time frame anyway? It's already 0.6 and assuming a 1.0 is the end goal that's only 4 version numbers away and there has been no significant progression on any front with maybe the exception of Mia but even that was just thrown in out of nowhere. If they do plan on wrapping it up in thee days then I don't see the progression or conclusion being anything but a huge let down. They are shooting themselves in the foot if that's their plan. Not to mention the tone of the game would have to make a 180 to facilitate that. Last I checked you were supposed to build up to the crescendo not start in the middle.
1.0 is definitely not the main goal. version numbering in wegs is pretty arbitrary nowadays. once they reach 0.9, they'll go to 0.10 instead of 1.0. however, because of the huge disconnect between number of updates and actual progress through the story i think the path they're on, without change, will only lead to a huge let down. unless they want to work on this game for the next 20 years.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Do you honestly think the provided content was worth the wait? It was a longer development time than 0.5 but a fraction of the size. People have a reason to be disappointed about a blink and miss it update.
I was just asking to make sure.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
1.0 is definitely not the main goal. version numbering in wegs is pretty arbitrary nowadays. once they reach 0.9, they'll go to 0.10 instead of 1.0. however, because of the huge disconnect between number of updates and actual progress through the story i think the path they're on, without change, will only lead to a huge let down. unless they want to work on this game for the next 20 years.
I personally think things are very rocky with this project right now. Version numbers aside though, even it it is just three days it would still be around 6 years of development time at the current pace. Putting those two together already has me losing interest. I personally won't wait around to see where this ends up if something doesn't change. It's just too long with too little happening.

Reactions: Amedore

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I also don't understand the thought process for the three days. He broke the rules and she has no choice correct? Why then is she even waiting three days to send him packing in the first place? Let alone rewarding him with full credits before he leaves. It doesn't make sense to me at all.

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

Supergamer11

May 10, 2021
My biggest takeaway from 0.6 is just “where does the story go from here”? The ending was rather abrupt and I’m wondering do they go for a shorter update that comes sooner than later that gives us another chunk of the afternoon/evening and maybe some Miller story? Another awkward convo with Ms. Hill? Maybe some expansion on the cryptic text and the money? Probably little lewd scenes if any?

Zorro#34

Apr 23, 2022
I also don't understand the thought process for the three days. He broke the rules and she has no choice correct? Why then is she even waiting three days to send him packing in the first place? Let alone rewarding him with full credits before he leaves. It doesn't make sense to me at all.
Maybe she thinks she has to organize his return trip and she can't do that sooner? As for awarding him full credits, I think it's just an attempt to sweep a potential scandal under the rug. After all, the MC has full opportunity to leave some pretty bad feedback because of how rocky the trip's been and because of Miller's behaviour, and Kate has enough problems already.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Skeltom

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
If it's anything like what has been happening since the start of the game it will either be Kate asking the MC to go check on Miller and him agreeing or Miller coming back and having the MC run off with him again. Both outcomes suck by the way, but it wouldn't be surprising in the least.
Would the first option be possible considering our MC can't drive/doesn't have a car?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Would the first option be possible considering our MC can't drive/doesn't have a car?
It was more of a general set of situations but I don't see why not. I don't think it's ever stated that he doesn't have a license or anything and if she asks him to go she could just let him use her car. It would be stupid, sending him back to where he's not supposed to be in the first place but you never know with this one.

link18

Sep 28, 2018
No daily trains maybe? enough time to pack up and say goodbye without making a scene?

Reactions: Zorro#34

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
No daily trains maybe? enough time to pack up and say goodbye without making a scene?
It could be any number of reasons I guess but it's just like a lot of scenes. It happens and there is no explanation as to why. There will be a scene anyway when his friends find out and he probably wont be saying goodbye because like everything else to do with the instructors he will do what they tell him to. This time being not talking about it to anyone, because she said so.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Also he has now a lot of cash from the female cop and apparently, his mom needs money. And he has received a death threat in his phone. I don't know why he would like to stay there. Just because of the girls? Apparently he doesn't have any problem in getting girls, since can have some kind of sex with like three different women in just one day, and two or three more fall for him, and also he's going to see Mia again in a few weeks. It would make more sense for him to take the cash, and disappear right now.

Truth is, if you analyze the plot of this game a bit, it has no sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: wizardcock

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Also he has now a lot of cash from the female cop and apparently, his mom needs money. And he has received a death threat in his phone. I don't know why he would like to stay there. Just because of the girls? Apparently he doesn't have any problem in getting girls, since can have some kind of sex with like three different women in just one day, and two or three more fall for him, and also he's going to see Mia again in a few weeks. It would make more sense for him to take the cash, and disappear.

Why are you surprised? Get a death threat, fuck a couple of women. An ordinary man's day.

• Haha

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
Disappearing with whatever much money that is seems like a bad idea. This defo not come without strings attach and expectations. What ever the MC think, those type of peoples will definitively "think" that he owes them. Even if didn't ask for it, that's how they do thing. He was trap the moment he took the envelope.

Reactions: Ass prefer

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Also he has now a lot of cash from the female cop and apparently, his mom needs money. And he has received a death threat in his phone. I don't know why he would like to stay there. Just because of the girls? Apparently he doesn't have any problem in getting girls, since can have some kind of sex with like three different women in just one day, and two or three more fall for him, and also he's going to see Mia again in a few weeks. It would make more sense for him to take the cash, and disappear.

It would be cool if the developer gave the player the choice to just do nothing, take the money\ return money and leave. ( here 2 endings: fast good and fast bad )
It is clear that the main characters never give up, open to any adventure, etc., but the choice to just leave also has the right to exist.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
For me the scene with Kate is by far the worst of this update,
I think it doesn't make any sense, first she expels you for arriving drunk and being a bad influence, when she knows that the mc knows she is a drunk and she is just as bad an influence or worse (she is responsible for those kids). It is a whole pile of excuses to save her own ass and the mc could easily use it against her.
2nd When they expel you from a place they expel you as soon as possible, they don't tell you to leave in three days.
And lastly the mc acts as in any response as a whiner.

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
It would be cool if the developer gave the player the choice to just do nothing, take the money\ return money and leave. ( here 2 endings: fast good and fast bad )
It is clear that the main characters never give up, open to any adventure, etc., but the choice to just leave also has the right to exist.
Well the right to say no to the game story ? then what ? End credits and back to the main menu ? They are not and can't make a full alternative story ^^

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Well, what I think is that the writer should never have put his character in a situation in which what makes the most sense for him is to run away from that town with the money and forget about the whole mess. It's not good writing.
Again, why does he stay? Because of the girls? Every single girl he knows (except the ugly one, thank God) falls for him or has the hots for him almost immediately, and he has a lot of success with MILFs too. He's going to be fine, probably he's going to be fucking some chick in the WC of the train back home anyway :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Disappearing with whatever much money that is seems like a bad idea. This defo not come without strings attach and expectations. What ever the MC think, those type of peoples will definitively "think" that he owes them. Even if didn't ask for it, that's how they do thing. He was trap the moment he took the envelope.
I agree. It doesn't matter if he returns the money or not. I think he's going to get in trouble anyway. It's just maybe not so much if he returns the money.

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes