4.60 star(s) 310 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I understand that she is worried, that's why I say she should come to an agreement with him. Because she really has more to lose than he does. I think expelling him is the worst idea and the easiest way to upset a teenager or young adult.
let's drop the logic. From a game standpoint, it's not bad. First, the player has some purpose, tension, the girls feel different, knowing that everything may end soon.
It's also the point that Сate did it because of her growing sympathy for the protagonist (yes, it's female logic, but let it be, for a melodrama). Also: maybe she will be even more cute in these 2 days because she will have guilt, because the protagonist (if things go well for her) will agree to keep quiet about the incident.

So if Cate hadn't done what she did. it could be worse in terms of tension in game: the only issue will be with the mafia, the money, the club, it's that mystery shit in games that I don't really like.

Reactions: armond and LSC82

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
let's drop the logic. From a game standpoint, it's not bad. First, the player has some purpose, tension, the girls feel different, knowing that everything may end soon.
It's also the point that Сate did it because of her growing sympathy for the protagonist (yes, it's female logic, but let it be, for a melodrama). Also: maybe she will be even more cute in these 2 days because she will have guilt, because the protagonist (if things go well for her) will agree to keep quiet about the incident.

So if Cate hadn't done what she did. it could be worse in terms of tension in game: the only issue will be with the mafia, the money, the club, it's that mystery shit in games that I don't really like.
The problem is not the club and the corruption/mafia plot. It's that it is completely disconnected from the main girls imo. Not even one of them is involved with it. So both part of the game feel.... well disconnected. Devs need a way to connect those.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
The problem is not the club and the corruption/mafia plot. It's that it is completely disconnected from the main girls imo. Not even one of them is involved with it. So both part of the game feel.... well disconnected. Devs need a way to connect those.
I disagree here. I see a nice contrast further: yes, you deal with shitty issues with the club, miller, mafia. Then you come back and you make out with Bree, Sophie, Eve and forget about problems.
Devs don't need to involve them, as it won't get done properly: they need to do different scenes and dialog depending on the relationship with the main character: it's complicated and the extra branching is not what the game needs.

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
I disagree here. I see a nice contrast further: yes, you deal with shitty issues with the club, miller, mafia. Then you come back and you make out with Bree, Sophie, Eve and forget about problems.
Devs don't need to involve them, as it won't get done properly: they need to do different scenes and dialog depending on the relationship with the main character: it's complicated and the extra branching is not what the game needs.
I don't see the girls side of the game stay light, fun and happy like it is rn forever. It's gonna be a bit boring after a while if nothing ever happen with them but maybe it's gonna be a different kind of troubles for them. Eve and MC wanting to explore meth lairs are defo asking for trouble, there is also the horror tag still pending lol Anyway we will have to wait and see where the devs plan to go with all of this. And if they won't failed miserably with it, only time will tell as they say :)

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I don't understand why she's being so strict. Geez, 19 year old guy has been drinking, no one knows about it, she generally likes him. Why complicate things.
The impression I got is that the "drinking" etc is simply Kate's excuse for getting rid of the MC, when the REAL reason she wants the MC gone is because she is afraid of crossing a line with him and giving in to her temptations. The kitchen scene has a nice little metaphor where Katie picks up a cucumber, starts jerking it like cock, stops when she realizes what's she's doing, then takes to it with a kitchen knife.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Just imagine what it would be like when he comes home crying, and he tells his parents that he has been expelled by his drunk teacher, because his other teacher has taken him to a strip club, and left him alone, where influenced by other people he has got drunk in a place where he shouldn't be served alcohol.
And arguably raped. As he was unable to make decisions due to being fed alcohol by a police officer.

Kate is in deep deep shit.
Yeah, he can end their careers and close down the camp.

Not only Kate can't kick him out, she should suck his dick every night to keep him happy :cool:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I've been wondering for days too bro. I downloaded the file but waited to unzip it. I've become very cautious since the whole malware thing. On the other hand, the gofile link alone has been downloaded almost 30k times. I'm sure someone would have noticed something. I think it's safe
Wait, what malware... :eek:
I have never seen a malware in this game.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
For me the scene with Kate is by far the worst of this update,
I think it doesn't make any sense, first she expels you for arriving drunk and being a bad influence, when she knows that the mc knows she is a drunk and she is just as bad an influence or worse (she is responsible for those kids). It is a whole pile of excuses to save her own ass and the mc could easily use it against her.
2nd When they expel you from a place they expel you as soon as possible, they don't tell you to leave in three days.
And lastly the mc acts as in any response as a whiner.
Yes it's bad, especially because the MC just takes it all...
You are a bad influence on others...sure, says the alcoholic and then theres Miller :ROFLMAO:

Like don't you think the parents, guardians etc won't ask why he is back weeks earlier ?
And why should the MC agree to keep silent ? There is literally no reason for him to agree to that, especially if he is pissed and felt treated unfairly...be it to his parents, friends or even the other girls...you really should have the option to actually say 'no i won't keep silent, let's see what happens'.
Who do you think has to lose something here ? If the MC simply tells the truth, alcoholic teacher, other co teacher a gambling addict, took him into a stripclub/gambling den (run by a criminals), left him alone there etc...

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
Yes it's bad, especially because the MC just takes it all...
You are a bad influence on others...sure, says the alcoholic and then theres Miller :ROFLMAO:

Like don't you think the parents, guardians etc won't ask why he is back weeks earlier ?
And why should the MC agree to keep silent ? There is literally no reason for him to agree to that, especially if he is pissed and felt treated unfairly...be it to his parents, friends or even the other girls...you really should have the option to actually say 'no i won't keep silent, let's see what happens'.
Who do you think has to lose something here ? If the MC simply tells the truth, alcoholic teacher, other co teacher a gambling addict, took him into a stripclub/gambling den (run by a criminals), left him alone there etc...
It would definitively feel out of character for how they presented the MC so far. The guy is nice dude, sheltered, emotional, a bit insecure and lacking life experiences. And sure Cait have a small issue with drinking but she is not a bad person and she don't really deserve to get into trouble here, mostly Miller imo.

Anyway i don't see any world where MC gonna screw over Cait or cause any kind troubles for her.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It would definitively feel out of character for how they presented the MC so far. The guy is nice dude, sheltered, emotional, a bit insecure and lacking life experiences. And sure Cait have a small issue with drinking but she is not a bad person and she don't really deserve to get into trouble here, mostly Miller imo.

Anyway i don't see any world where MC gonna screw over Cait or cause any kind troubles for her.
I'm not saying he should blackmail her, or even go through with it, just saying he should prevent that he gets thrown out and that he could do easily, even without being an ass. Like, ''i won't lie to my mother or my friends of why i was sent back''.
Because lets be honest, her whole argument is bad.
Miller being a teacher is her responsibility, she knew how he is. At the end of the day she is the responsible for the camp and the welfare of the kids, Miller's misdeeds will fall back to her and are her responsibility.

Last edited:

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022

It's a very bold statement that MC and Kate are good people. Although we don't know about their skeletons in the closet. And there are no innocents in this world.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I'm not saying he should blackmail her, or even go through with it, just saying he should prevent that he gets thrown out and that he could do easily, even without being an ass. Like, ''i won't lie to my mother or my friends of why i was sent back''.
Because lets be honest, her whole argument is bad.
Miller being a teacher is her responsibility, she knew how he is. At the end she is the responsible for the camp and the welfare of the kids, Miller's misdeeds will fall back to her and are her responsibility.
I completely agree that MC is not to blame for what happened. And the fact that Kate decided to kick out the MC. Idiotic and unfair logic. They just pushed everything onto the MC.
I don't know why the authors made this plot twist. He puts Kate in a very bad side

Dec 29, 2018
I'm a little bit confused with what's going on with Mia in this update.

We see a flashback scene where Mia is the one who gave a just friends speech to the MC, and while that doesn't directly contradict anything that has been established so far, it does seem a bit unusual that it wasn't mentioned in certain conversations that can happen in the previous update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not a big deal or anything, just a little bit awkward. Fortunately, the whole thing can quickly be avoided by simply choosing to be with Mia. Which you should do because she's the best. Super sexy, totally into you, and has always been there to pick you up when you are down.

Hopefully this isn't an attempt by the developers to change Mia in order to get more people to like her. You don't need everyone to like a character, you just need to have the option to reject the disliked character, which people do. The annoying circlejerk that's been going on here for the past few months is due to a few people who are desperately trying to convince themselves that Mia is being unreasonable simply so they won't have to feel bad for her impending heartbreak on any non-Mia path.

Mia and Eve are my two favourites, and the thing I liked most about Mia was that her character was very believable and understandable. This update made her relationship with the MC just a little bit more muddy than it was before, and I don't think the story flows quite as well as it did originally. I also didn't like the newest lewd scene with Mia, it just felt awkward and gratuitous after the one they just had the previous night.

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023

We see a flashback scene where Mia is the one who gave a just friends speech to the MC, and while that doesn't directly contradict anything that has been established so far, it does seem a bit unusual that it wasn't mentioned in certain conversations that can happen in the previous update.

It's not a big deal or anything, just a little bit awkward. Fortunately, the whole thing can quickly be avoided by simply choosing to be with Mia. Which you should do because she's the best. Super sexy, totally into you, and has always been there to pick you up when you are down.

Hopefully this isn't an attempt by the developers to change Mia in order to get more people to like her. You don't need everyone to like a character, you just need to have the option to reject the disliked character, which people do. The annoying circlejerk that's been going on here for the past few months is due to a few people who are desperately trying to convince themselves that Mia is being unreasonable simply so they won't have to feel bad for her impending heartbreak on any non-Mia path.

Mia and Eve are my two favourites, and the thing I liked most about Mia was that her character was very believable and understandable. This update made her relationship with the MC just a little bit more muddy than it was before, and I don't think the story flows quite as well as it did originally. I also didn't like the newest lewd scene with Mia, it just felt awkward and gratuitous after the one they just had the previous night.
Could just be a common accord where they both know they have feelings with each other but don't want to risk their friendship and both have friendzoned each other at some point, when the other showed a moment of weakness in their agreement of staying best friend only.

That being said Mia definitively came here hoping to change that and to finally trying to give it a go.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024

I get you. I thought the flashback was a bit weird and felt a bit contradictory. Given how it went, I don't think it really answered any questions, just raised some, so I would have preferred it either not being there, or being extended to show what's actually going on. As a teaser, I don't think it helped.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022

Mia is for guys who don't like to overcome obstacles. To conquer. Because her is easily accessible. And of course, everyone has their own tastes. That's my opinion. You can disagree or agree. Or to express opinion against.

4.60 star(s) 310 Votes