Edit: Updated for 0.6
Edit 2: Repackaged the mod to hopefully fix the errors

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker for this game

Features:
  • Adds hints to dialogue options
  • Added 1 scene to scene replay
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to the gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I LOVE YOU THX

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
I understand that feeling. She just has too much competition :(
And I do not know what to do for her to make her shine brighter than the other girls.
She's more attractive than the others to me because, the others have the shine of novelty, but that's all, Mia feels like the one who actually knows MC and still likes him, love as opposed to a crush, Irl it would be dumb not to chose her, she's hot, she's a good girl, their banter is nice, they apparently are good together in bed, and she has known him for a decade and loves him, she's just like the wife people dream to have lol, way above a random summer attraction

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
If we're serious for a moment, Mia is honestly absolutely gorgeous and I doubt there are many guys that would shove her off the bed. And that's even before you factor in her undying loyalty to MC.
But she also plays the role of his guilty conscience, and she plays it incredibly well. Never really bitching around or confronting him. Just giving MC these looks of silent disapproval, letting his own mind fill in the blanks. Basically a very hands-off attempt at cockblocking.
It's a really difficult character to include in a power fantasy like an AVN and I'm not sure yet if it was a good idea at all.
This is actually a really good way to view her

• Red Heart
Reactions: DirtyMario

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
If we're serious for a moment, Mia is honestly absolutely gorgeous and I doubt there are many guys that would shove her off the bed. And that's even before you factor in her undying loyalty to MC.
I wouldn't shove her out of the bed but she does nothing for me personally. Her undying loyalty feels more like her wanting the MC and at the same time kind of disregarding what he may want. I also don't like how the devs keep trying to push her and the MC's past onto the player and making it seem like he already has the hots for her regardless of how the player feels about her. Like they have designed her to be the cannon LI or something. It's too pushy for my liking. She's not a bad character really I just don't like how they have handled it.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
But she also plays the role of his guilty conscience, and she plays it incredibly well. Never really bitching around or confronting him. Just giving MC these looks of silent disapproval, letting his own mind fill in the blanks. Basically a very hands-off attempt at cockblocking.
It's a really difficult character to include in a power fantasy like an AVN and I'm not sure yet if it was a good idea at all.
Maybe you see more than I do. I just like Eve. Although in real life we would all prefer the SUBMISSIVE and FAITHFUL Mia. But we are not there.

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I wouldn't shove her out of the bed but she does nothing for me personally. Her undying loyalty feels more like her wanting the MC and at the same time kind of disregarding what he may want. I also don't like how the devs keep trying to push her and the MC's past onto the player and making it seem like he already has the hots for her regardless of how the player feels about her. Like they have designed her to be the cannon LI or something. It's too pushy for my liking. She's not a bad character really I just don't like how they have handled it.
Right. That's why it might have been a bad idea to include a character like that at all. She's there to finally bag MC and MC is there to have fun with literally everyone else and it's easy to see how he might be least interested in her out of all the girls. It's a very difficult character to get right and not be annoying (I suppose she already is for some players). It's another controversial decision to give her more 1 on 1 scenes than everyone else at this point. We'll see how they develop her further I guess.

Reactions: Skeltom

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Yup tried again, this time it worked
Does lying to her only matters or lying to others matters as well here, eg messing with that women in train or lying abt miller to kate?
Lying sets a variable, probably will be important in a later release when you interact with her if she's figured out that you lied.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Lying sets a variable, probably will be important in a later release when you interact with her if she's figured out that you lied.
Which makes her the most thorny and hard-to-reach girl in the game. After all, you will have to do the two hardest things in a man's life, tell the truth and no cum....

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
The act of taking off her clothes in front of him while he is under the influence, the light touches she gives him, the invitation to call her Kate if he so chooses. He feels as though he is the one being inapproiate, and she's making him feel like he is even though it is actually her. Kate is also constantly asking MC to do things for her which brings him closer to her. And now she is telling him that he has 3 days until he has to leave camp.. MC is so about to nail him a cougar.
After this, women wonder why they are being raped :giggle:

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Yup tried again, this time it worked
Does lying to her only matters or lying to others matters as well here, eg messing with that women in train or lying abt miller to kate?
I have no idea, I use the lie option all the time because I know I'm going to have MC cheating and playing everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes