4.60 star(s) 311 Votes

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Lucky for you Bree has her legs wrapped tightly around me on the monkey bars. Don’t worry though my hands are still holding on to Cece… :devilish:
Bree is now my second favourite girl
I hope we get some handholding with her in the future
And I want to take her on a romantic date
Eve can come too
Sorry, as you can see above Bree is already occupied with me so you just have to settle for Eve...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
who is your girl ? :unsure: OH if you mean only the train conductor , SO NO problem here at all :WeSmart::whistle:
100%. I'll never get her though. So it is what it is. :ROFLMAO:
:cry: You guys are no fun. Sharing is caring and loads of fun.
Well so be it, I claim dibs on Sophie. :cool:
Sharing is only caring with food and drink. I'm not going to let anyone starve to death or die of thirst. But I will never feed a thirsty mofo any of my girls. He can kick rocks or I can kick his ass. :ROFLMAO:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
100%. I'll never get her though. So it is what it is. :ROFLMAO:

Sharing is only caring with food and drink. I'm not going to let anyone starve to death or die of thirst. But I will never feed a thirsty mofo any of my girls. He can kick rocks or I can kick his ass. :ROFLMAO:
Now now no need for violence. Besides my pet crocodiles will take care of that for me. They do get a bit grumpy when I don't feed them on time. :sneaky::whistle:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Now now no need for violence. Besides my pet crocodiles will take care of that for me. They do get a bit grumpy when I don't feed them on time. :sneaky::whistle:
But I'm an old school type of guy. Never send in pet crocodiles to do the ass kicking. They can have what's left when I'm done. Yeah. Mine are spoiled and lazy. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo
4.60 star(s) 311 Votes