4.60 star(s) 311 Votes

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
I don't know how true it is but someone here said that they have already planned for a 0.11. Considering that is an odd number to finish the game on, at the current development times it would still be just shy of half a decade to get there. That's a long ass time to wait for a single game to be *maybe* finished. And that is assuming that each one only has a single lewd scene in it for one LI. With the numbers the Mia scene alone had more renders than all of the static images used to progress anything. Not that there was any meaningful progression anywhere in 0.6 but you get the idea. I don't think pretty pictures will be enough to save this one if they don't figure something out.
I don't know about the planning part. But it was just the devs explaining someone how games version numbering work, saying that after v0.9 it would be for example 0.10, 0.11, 0.12...etc and not 1.0. And that 0.10 wouldn't be the last final version/end of the game or something.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Bullshit. I'm sure they have no idea where or how to develop the game.
I'd have to agree. It feels like they "kind of" know what they want to do but don't actually know how to deliver the story.

I don't know about the planning part. But it was just the devs explaining someone how games versions numbering work, saying that after v0.9 it would be for example 0.10, 0.11, 0.12...etc and not 1.0. And that 0.10 wouldn't be the last final version/end of the game or something.
Version numbering aside, the time frames would still be the same. And what would that mean really? Are they going to go to 0.99 before a full 1.0 release? If so it would be them trying to make a single project in to their nest egg for the next couple of decades. Not saying that's what they're doing but I don't see many people sticking around to find out. I know I have better ways to spend my time and money. Situations like this is the main reason I don't support a project until I see how the devs go about it.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Blyad, what difference does it make which number is on the update if it lasts 30 minutes. Is it so important for you to see some kind of figure?

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Version numbering aside, the time frames would still be the same. And what would that mean really? Are they going to go to 0.99 before a full 1.0 release?
Don't pay too much attention to the numbers, they don't mean anything at the moment other than a way to show progression between updates. You don't have to get to a "sensible" number before going to 1.0 as the full release. The last update before a full release might be 0.11, or 0.24, or 0.47, it just comes down to how many updates there have been, then the full update will be 1.0 regardless of what would make sense to anyone from a solely numerical viewpoint.

Reactions: Joshy92 and Skeltom

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
Anyway yes at best/worst the game is gonna be on devs for still at least 6/7 years if they goes for the short length game (4/5 ingame days) and yeah probably 10/15+ if it goes for a full 2 weeks. Unless they step up on speed somehow (hopefully?) but we can't really know unless they decide to tell us someday :]

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Blyad, what difference does it make which number is on the update if it lasts 30 minutes. Is it so important for you to see some kind of figure?
Did you call someone a whore? Either way I do like the figures personally. Knowing there numbering and what is provided in a change of versions helps with deciding if it's even worth the wait or if it's better to just move on.

This isn't the only AVN out there and I'm in these for the stories but so far this one is going nowhere fast with every change in version numbers.

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
Did you call someone a whore? Either way I do like the figures personally. Knowing there numbering and what is provided in a change of versions helps with deciding if it's even worth the wait or if it's better to just move on.

This isn't the only AVN out there and I'm in these for the stories but so far this one is going nowhere fast with every change in version numbers.
I'll keep supporting them for now and wait for 0.7 next year and see if they manage to step up and deliver. Then i'll decide from there. For now i'm still remaining somewhat hopefull. ( i wouldn't waste my time talking about the game here otherwise i supose^^)

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
I'll keep supporting them for now and wait for 0.7 next year and see if they manage to step up and deliver. Then i'll decide from there. For now i'm still remaining somewhat hopefull. ( i wouldn't waste my time talking about the game here otherwise i supose^^)
Don't say it like that Meabe, it brings bad luck, a few months ago Paynne said the same thing about version 0.6 and we already know what happened. jk.
Cat.png

• Haha
Reactions: Meabe37
4.60 star(s) 311 Votes