4.60 star(s) 310 Votes

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I started the game again for fun and hadn't seen Mrs Hill's license plate but apparently the game is set in Minnesota. It's amazing all the isolated places you can find in the USA, our French villages are like towns next door. x)

Reactions: Northpx

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
They said 3-4 months. But as usual what a dev say and what a dev does regards development time rarely match up.
At least won’t be another 11-month dev cycle like last update this time, apparently.
Hah, in general, it may take a while :)

Sep 6, 2021
:FacePalm:
nope, you obviously still dont know how to properly write/spell H-E-L-E-N.
so if you wanna to avoid similar embarrassment in the future, please, either avoid posting/writing at all, or just pm anyone from here to firstly write/spell that for ya...youre welcome:giggle:
maybe helen would be canon if this were a story bout mc turning gay ..havent seen a better reason than her for the mc to start sucking cock instead of getting his sucked

Chris Fenris

Dec 12, 2021
As much space Helen takes up here, we shouldn't be surprised if the dev punishes us with bonus scenes of her in the game... :unsure:

If I have to see the „thing” naked, I'll delete the internet! :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: spl00shz
Sep 6, 2021
As much space Helen takes up here, we shouldn't be surprised if the dev punishes us with bonus scenes of her in the game... :unsure:

If I have to see the „thing” naked, I'll delete the internet! :sick:
she'll manage to beat the degeneracy out of us all if they do go that route. the church is gonna have new members soon...not sure how theyll deal with the additional stress of dealing with 'converted ' gays tho... priests usually prefer boys, not men after all

• Hey there
Reactions: Chris Fenris

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Oookay, random roulette says this is the next game I'll check out!
Anything I should keep in mind before diving in?
Stay away from Helen she is scary, there is dating app the dev makes and will only let you select men as a joke not a bug, Also Bree is the best girl.

Reactions: Raynare69
4.60 star(s) 310 Votes