4.60 star(s) 311 Votes

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Female variant of Cuckold. Imagine a faithful girlfriend who is fine with her man fucking other women and perhaps eventually gets turned on by it.
I suspected it was something like that :) but I think that the concept of cuckold does not apply to women
and thanks for answer

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I suspected it was something like that :) but I think that the concept of cuckold does not apply to women
It's really not that uncommon of a trope in VNs honestly. It's most common in harem VNs, not so common in non-harems.

That's why Mia is best girl. Smoking hot girlfriend who's fine with MC plowing other fields. That's love, man.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
I said “as many people as I can” for a reason. I won’t repeat anymore why

another one bites the dust
No one is asking you to repeat why, we're saying it's wrong. "As many as I can" is wrong as a concept, wont change wether your repeat or not, no one is biting any dust here

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
it seems that once they talked about the growth of girls here. Now, looking at these massive powerful hips, I want to know the weight of the girls :)

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
No one is asking you to repeat why, we're saying it's wrong. "As many as I can" is wrong as a concept, wont change wether your repeat or not, no one is biting any dust here
Dude has contradicted himself over and over again, then insults people when they disagree. It's best to just put him on ignore.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Dude has contradicted himself over and over again, then insults people when they disagree. It's best to just put him on ignore.
He didn't actually say anything bad , But still in vain he began to passively and aggressively insult those who simply could not or did not want to understand his idea :(

Reactions: Jericho85

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I'm wondering what the next scene with Eve will look like. It's hard to break through to her. She looks very inaccessible and needs to be handled carefully. The last scene was a kind of game, challenge, provocation. What will happen next?
It is very interesting what the developers have come up with

Reactions: Don Sucio

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I'm wondering what the next scene with Eve will look like. It's hard to break through to her. She looks very inaccessible and needs to be handled carefully. The last scene was a kind of game, challenge, provocation. What will happen next?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I think that phrase indicates the condition to advance on Eve's path, perhaps if in her next intimate scene with her the MC is empty because of other women, Eve rejects him, the game is not a harem after all.
I certainly hope so - many of the decisions so far while on the surface look look they go down paths or have conditions/consequences (like kissing Sophie in pool, Mia is watching), they don't, and if they did it would add more weightiness to the experience.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
So the last update is over 6 months ago now. Getting just two updates in a year is going to be a major accomplishment at the current pace.
The VN has had four major releases in 20 months (based on the OP math), so once about every five months. Releases tend to take longer the further a VN goes as there are more branches to properly program and more alternate scenes.

Kindly quitcherbitchin and accept the fact that a quality release takes time (just like with sex), and use the time in between to download and play something else.

If you are a supporter, rather than simply a mangy pirate like the rest of us, voice you displeasure on the Dev's site; if not, you can shut your yap now.

Thank you. Have a mediocre day.

4.60 star(s) 311 Votes