4.60 star(s) 312 Votes

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
Can you guys imagine if I was the mc? the first thing I would have asked Bree & Sophie is 'have you babes lezzed out before?'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The thing about the 3 days i think is for getting closer to Ms Hill and fuck her to change her behaviour, plot stuff. But yeah, in a real world the Mc would be out in the first moment not in three days (Anyway this isn´t a realistic VN right?).

At least i know some cases about friends of my friends where people were literally expelled in the first day they were warning
I will admit this is a "me thing" - I want people in stories to act as real people would (within the parameters of the story of course). Otherwise it pulls me out of the story and my mind starts wondering (and wandering)...

If they wanted MC to stay for x more days, Kate could've said something like: "What happened last night was unacceptable. I want to see exemplary behavior from you from now on or you are going home". Or you could go with something more motherly, like: "Please, show me that you can behave for the next couple of days so I don't have to send you home". Way more realistic in my book.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
To be fair the toaster scene isn't an actual animation. Still almost 30 renders for Kate standing in one spot doing almost nothing but at least they didn't make another 60 fps video just for that.
30 renders of Kate is the important thing. I don't get it dude. You got several shots of Kate's big ol tiddies from various different angles and and all these motherfuckers can talk about is the toaster :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.Zed
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes