4.60 star(s) 311 Votes

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Currently, Summer Heat is far from the worse.
It may not be the worst but it's also far from the best. So if they were going for a mediocre middle ground I would say they nailed it. Even if other games go for yearly updates, which most don't by the way, they are almost always considerably larger and more productive than what they tried to pass as an update this time.

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
What's up with the whole obsession over abandoning the game? Do you see the current trend for other developers? They are going for yearly updates, and even more. Some do far worse and are moving backward in the rework loophole. Yet simps keep giving them the same amount of money so why change or abandon the golden mine? Currently, Summer Heat is far from the worse.

And the threat about going home in 3 days is just there to add further drama to a rather boring camp story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not a obssesion i hope it won't happen but for me was very boring update i just said what i was thinking i love the game but i won't act like i am happy with something if i am not cuz he just released an update which was nothing in it at all just yaping....and about the abandonig hoppefully he won't but a lot of devs with good games abandoned them ...but i won't mention other games on this thread

Reactions: Ass prefer

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
This game only defies the renders and the characters they are top notch and the animations are ok even if they are not that many,but i haven't seen so slow progress in a game before in this point is bad and for 10 months of development this was kinda boring update honestly i mean 5 scenes just basically teasing its like 1800 renders by the devs changelog disapointed honestly ....i think maybe they finish it in 10 years ....but thats a maybe if they don't abandon it before that i mean people just lose interest in it to see just yaping the whole update and i don't mean all of this in a bad way it was just disapointing i think the update before this one had moore scenes than this for me was 3 out of 5 i think even that is a lot ...i hope the dev will read a lot of the feedbacks from those who support him but i think a lot of them are not happy either ..DEV YOU NEED TO BALANCE IT BETTER not just quality we need quantity too ....at least give us the MILF moore often:p :)
there is practically nothing to choose from. There are no games on the site like this one with such nice graphics and a goth girl who likes to tease. I do not urge anyone to give money to the authors because there is no alternative. .

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
I liked the update, although it did feel a bit small considering how long it took to release. Wasn’t it mentioned before that the previous update took about the same time but had more content?

Speaking of the good stuff: I really like how it's written, the dialogues, and the little nods, like when you replay the scene with Sophie in the forest, and she says she's feeling déjà vu. That was super cool! (I just realized that the devs also used Sophie for that joke where if you scrolled back to re-read what she had said in your room in earlier episodes, the dialogue would change. Maybe she's gently breaking the fourth wall too?)

I hope the next update takes less time to come out. :(

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
girl who likes to tease
For me the best teasing in a game is Amelie from Heart Problems no one did it better the hotest MILF like ever the way that guy potrayed the scenes with her it was BEATIFUL let's stay on topic this game has teasing but is just to much for this release there no story progres nothing at all almost 4 scenes 1 if we call that "sex" with Mia in the morning they did moore in the previous update and the other was just teasing no other naked bobbies just Mia which was ok

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
With what they showed us from Bree so far if there is no spanking, slapping, hair pulling and choking on her sexy times it would be immensely disappointing. They also hyped us watching her fuck herself with her hairbrush and if i doesn't happen at some point and they do go through with it, i'll be very upset. I hope they won't drop the ball on the sexy times when the time really come... while the sexy times we got so far looked good they felt a bit lacking imo. I don't know, maybe i have been to spoiled by all those HS games who put a insane amount of effort and work into there sex scenes and expecting to much from a DAZ one^^
I mentioned this a few weeks back, most video game sex scenes on this site are rebotic, dull, and devoid of excitement. Everything appears to be romantic, which is uninteresting and unreal. Certain characters require some hair pulling, choking, spanking, and rough sex, given their personalities.

jimstacey4

Sep 17, 2020
I mentioned this a few weeks back, most video game sex scenes on this site are rebotic, dull, and devoid of excitement. Everything appears to be romantic, which is uninteresting and unreal. Certain characters require some hair pulling, choking, spanking, and rough sex, given their personalities.
I heartly disagree. There is nothing more real and intense than romantic build-up of relationship in order to finally achieve a lovey-dovey fun time with someone you got true feelings for.

main-qimg-300ba7d9f401c5687b383d35c4296f4c-lq.jpeg

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Gotta say, I was expecting a bit more given the time since the last update...

I would like to hear your thoughts about...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, and I have updated my guide (if someone cares). Including "cover" it has 69 pages now.
Probably 3 days until the next train out of town

4.60 star(s) 311 Votes