4.60 star(s) 310 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
That's my silver lining with games taking close to a year, in some cases, to release new chapters. The dev cycle is long enough that I don't mind replaying everything again as a refresher before getting in to the new stuff.
that's kind of why I tend to replay my favorites every update or and maybe some that aren't if my backlog isn't to full if I liked it. It makes an update feel longer and less of a disappointment to me if it was one, that and a refresher and spending time with my favorite LI all over again is just a bonus

Sep 6, 2021
Well, this is a Yandere topic
nope...mia seems like she'd be perfectly fine with being a cuckquean. she'd prolly pick up a knife if she doesnt get to suck mc dick like its got antidote to whatever's ailing her whereas eve seems like shed pick a blade and aim for the crotch everytime the mc looks at at another woman

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
nope...mia seems like she'd be perfectly fine with being a cuckquean. she'd prolly pick up a knife if she doesnt get to suck mc dick like its got antidote to whatever's ailing her whereas eve seems like shed pick a blade and aim for the crotch everytime the mc looks at at another woman
Oh, you mean Femdom

Reactions: xifhike
4.60 star(s) 310 Votes