4.60 star(s) 310 Votes

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Eve might commit suicide if you don’t choose her. :eek:

If you don’t choose Mia, she will attempt to kill the other girls. Depending on your choices, she might succeed. If you don’t accept her after that, she will kill you too. “If I can’t have you, no one else can!!:cautious: :mad::eek: :eek:

If you get it on with both Sophie and Bree, they will turn on each other. When they fight to the death, you will have to choose who to kill. :eek: :eek: :eek:

If you don’t choose Ms. Hill, she will get too drunk one night and drown in the pool. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hence the horror tag!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
How vivid your fantasy regarding of these girls :cautious:, of course , when it's comes to a certain silver haired prostitute, you are lot more timid.:whistle:
or should I just call you a hater ? :whistle::ROFLMAO:
:Kappa::coffee:

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Eve might commit suicide if you don’t choose her. :eek:

If you don’t choose Mia, she will attempt to kill the other girls. Depending on your choices, she might succeed. If you don’t accept her after that, she will kill you too. “If I can’t have you, no one else can!!:cautious: :mad::eek: :eek:

If you get it on with both Sophie and Bree, they will turn on each other. When they fight to the death, you will have to choose who to kill. :eek: :eek: :eek:

If you don’t choose Ms. Hill, she will get too drunk one night and drown in the pool. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hence the horror tag!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
In the end we will discover that Summer Heat is a sequel to Doki Doki Literature Club!, and its real name in version 1.0 will change to Doki Doki Summer Art Club!.

Supergamer11

May 10, 2021
Might be an unpopular opinion on this forum but I really enjoy the Sophie character. She’s comes off very mature and can be a bit of a control freak (if you ask Bree) but she means well.

Normally it can be a bummer when LI’s wanna take things slow (although worth it) but with Sophie it’s kind of sexy that she’s just in no rush and wants to enjoy things. The pool scene with her was just the chef’s kiss.

Also she can’t fool us. Sure she’s looking out for Bree but she knows what she’s doing during scenes where we are all of a sudden alone with her. She knows what she wants lol

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Again, good riddance to everyone who complaint about the first updates and pressure devs until they change their development approach. You just turn this the #1354678 game that updates once for year.
Are you seriously blaming consumers for shitty devs that take a year to drop an update with half an hour of content ?? you're seriously ignorant of how society works.

Last edited:

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Might be an unpopular opinion on this forum but I really enjoy the Sophie character. She’s comes off very mature and can be a bit of a control freak (if you ask Bree) but she means well.

Normally it can be a bummer when LI’s wanna take things slow (although worth it) but with Sophie it’s kind of sexy that she’s just in no rush and wants to enjoy things. The pool scene with her was just the chef’s kiss.

Also she can’t fool us. Sure she’s looking out for Bree but she knows what she’s doing during scenes where we are all of a sudden alone with her. She knows what she wants lol
I think that in the popularity poll Sophie came second, I would like to know how the poll was in the universe where Sophie is blonde or where she has Bree's appearance, because in addition to being the impulsive and athletic girl with abs, Bree has the super skill called "being a redhead".

Sep 6, 2021
Are you seriously blaming consumers for shitty devs that take a year to drop an update with half an hour of content, you're seriously ignorant of how society works.
hes coming at it from a pov of someone whos getting all things for free. subsidized by the people who pay for it on patreon. hes not wrong in just wanting things to release even if they come out at a glacial pace. however, he might not have the same expectations if he was actually paying for it.

Reactions: Joelcgx19
Sep 6, 2021
I think that in the popularity poll Sophie came second, I would like to know how the poll was in the universe where Sophie is blonde or where she has Bree's appearance, because in addition to being the impulsive and athletic girl with abs, Bree has the super skill called "being a redhead".
im surprised she didnt score higher considering the implication of brie being dumb and her being the alpha bitch (relatively speaking) in their friendship. will obv lead to extremely stimulating endings for them both if the devs dont pussy out of a confrontation between them cause thats where this is all headed considering its an avn where everyones gonna fuck the mc......................... eventually

4.60 star(s) 310 Votes