4.60 star(s) 310 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
thats kinda what ive been saying. that people who put this system in place and the ones debating 0.1 vs 100% completion on that retarded progress bar are both dumber than bree.
but thank you for missing the point.
lol you must dislike Bree second time I seen you talk how how smart she isn't. Personally I think she is just as smart as the other students besides Mia, but that's just my opinion of course.

Sep 6, 2021
lol you must dislike Bree second time I seen you talk how how smart she isn't. Personally I think she is just as smart as the other students besides Mia, but that's just my opinion of course.
im talking bout bullshit on a hentai website. how smart do you think i am.
i like dumb girls. who the fuck doesnt? plus....shes hot af, so who fucking cares if she even knows what 2+2 is?
also, its just pixels man, stiop acting like i curb stomped your dreams of solving clean energy crisis with bree by your side

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Brother, she is an athlete, athletes are very rarely "smart", this is a fact :)
I mean sure that's the stereotype but nothing to me personally has shown her to be dumber than Eve , Sophie , Hellen yet. To me they seem about the same level tho Sophie probably is smarter but I wouldn't say by much. Hellen cant figure if she is weird or smart just yet lol. Mia is the only one that comes across as smart to me.

im talking bout bullshit on a hentai website. how smart do you think i am.
i like dumb girls. who the fuck doesnt? plus....shes hot af, so who fucking cares if she even knows what 2+2 is?
also, its just pixels man, stiop acting like i curb stomped your dreams of solving clean energy crisis with bree by your side
lol i don't care or not I was just saying it just seemed like you disliked that about her since you keep bringing it up to compare something to and I thought it was funny. Depends on the level dumb for me, I don't like every dumb girl , unless they are dumb funny. But that's cause I don't care about the lewds in these games so if a LI is so dumb they are just good for lewds i'll pass.

Reactions: mostwanted8

IamAlbedo

Mar 19, 2023
Edit: Updated for 0.5.1

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker for this game

Features:
  • Adds hints to dialogue options
  • Added 1 scene to scene replay
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to the gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
How to install this mod ? The game uses .rpa archives so where exactly I have to replace those files?

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
In this update the developers said that it would be focused on the 5 protagonists, realistically, it will have a lot of dialogue and the girls will tell their stories, I think it will be an update with little sexual content and that will make many people complain about the wait.

Predictions:
1. Bree handjob
2. Eve kiss
3. Flashback about the past of Mia
4. Ms. Hill breasts while she changes clothes
5. Body rub with Sophie

I would like but it's not going to happen: Nude Eve

Perhaps it is little pessimistic, but it is better this way than being hugely disappointed, we must also keep in mind that until now most of the sexual content was at night, and this update seems to occur during the day, perhaps only in 0.9 will we reach the night of day 2.

It would be nice to play whoever gets the most predictions right.:ROFLMAO:
I predict before 1) a jilling Bree

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
ngl...id prefer if the devs took her to a more darker ending. would be extremely fun as an add on
Eve might commit suicide if you don’t choose her. :eek:

If you don’t choose Mia, she will attempt to kill the other girls. Depending on your choices, she might succeed. If you don’t accept her after that, she will kill you too. “If I can’t have you, no one else can!!:cautious: :mad::eek: :eek:

If you get it on with both Sophie and Bree, they will turn on each other. When they fight to the death, you will have to choose who to kill. :eek: :eek: :eek:

If you don’t choose Ms. Hill, she will get too drunk one night and drown in the pool. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hence the horror tag!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 310 Votes