4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Have they set a date for the funeral yet? Gotta be getting close.
after the camp obviously, we need lots of content that we can share at her funeral about that one time in the Summer camp where she died by the hand of Jason. :eek: :LOL:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
after the camp obviously, we need lots of content that we can share at her funeral about that one time in the Summer camp where she died by the hand of Jason. :eek: :LOL:
If she doesn't die, I can see Helen for the next 20 years. "This one time, at Summer Camp". ;)

just plant some clues to make Mia go full Yandere on her ass and kill Helen :)
Mia always looks like she's seconds away from going full Yandere on someone.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Mia always looks like she's seconds away from going full Yandere on someone.:ROFLMAO:
Maybe that's where the planned horror tag comes from everyone has to hide and run away from Mia :) lol now I want to see a render of Mia looking like a crazy Yandere after a fresh kill

• Hey there
Reactions: Don Sucio

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
true and or, the dev could use helen its simple request why get triggered and ask someone whos a fan to go play something else...waw you're def helping the dev
Wasn't triggered, just saying considering the pacing of the game, you prob won't get what you want either anytime soon or at all, so might as well look to other games for that specific taste
I do, I'm barely in this thread except to look at the screenshots people send lol

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes