4.60 star(s) 309 Votes

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
"Summer Heat" is wonderful! Magnificent renders, beautiful girls, an intriguing story, please dev, don't abandon it.

PS: All the girls are beautiful, but Cass, her sister and Eve are my favorites
Agreed on the renders and models. But ... story? The story so far is 'guy arrives at summer art camp, hot girls jump him, hottest girl Helen is playing hard to get'.

ssam123

Jul 16, 2023
Agreed on the renders and models. But ... story? The story so far is 'guy arrives at summer art camp, hot girls jump him, hottest girl Helen is playing hard to get'.
You are absolutely correct, there is no story in it. Just a summer time fling between some teenagers and milf.
Anyway, with those models and render I don't mind about the story...i just want to see mia, eve and how my fav milf hill going to give up on here desire.

But we never know since there is a abandoned camp which could bring some twist in the story and what Miller is upto in the club.

• Haha
Reactions: varkatzas666

Northpx

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2021
Ah yeah, we upgraded Discord's safety setup to a higher level sometime last month. The downside is that Discord requires a verified number on the account now, or a server role. This change took care of 99% of the invite spam, scam links and random foreign language 'update when' from new accounts. Also prevents the DM scams that started to get more common.

The folks from the Zone are nice in general but there's about a dozen other sites bringing in weird people who can barely read.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Not enough votes for Ms. Hill I see, I am disappointed. You heathens.
if I would vote would always be my Queen and Angel Bree. Tho id vote Ms. Hill over Mia any day not into Ms Hill at all she is whatever to me but at least I dont dislike her like Mia.

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes