4.60 star(s) 309 Votes

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I decided to try Summer Heat for the first time at the request of friends, quite good so far. (y)

But this teasing is the beginning of the game, it will definitely bring me to the blue balls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:Kappa::HideThePain:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
No, I like my milfs and cougars to have big breasts. Ms. Hill model is perfectly shaped.
good for you still doesn't change the fact I was just saying not everyone is the same and like the generic big tit and ass milf design. I actually usually stay away from milfs or play them last cause I find it boring how most are that generic big tit and ass look. If they have that generic design for their looks they have to be a good character for me to want to play their path over others and not just for for seeing the content or super hot like Ms Hill's sister . So far I find Ms Hill's character a bit boring and if im being honest to me she is the most unattractive character in the game from just a looks standpoint besides Helen.

Last edited:

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
good for you still doesn't change the fact I was just saying not everyone is the same and like the generic big tit and ass milf design. I actually usually stay away from milfs or play them last cause I find it boring how most are that generic big tit and ass look. If they have that generic design for their looks they have to be a good character for me to want to play their path over others and not just for for seeing the content or super hot like Ms Hill's sister . So far I find Ms Hill's character a bit boring and if im being honest to me she is the most unattractive character in the game from just a looks standpoint besides Helen.

I couldn't disagree with you more. You're right, not everone thinks the same.

Jun 30, 2024
I see the focus of this game is asses, right?
Is it? and do you mean "tights"? because that's what I see. No bare ass in sight... (in the images posted)

I think the smirks is what the game focuses on too much. It's like, they're smiles/smirks have a dark meaning behind them.

Do they plan to kill the MC? are they a cult and Ms Hill is the ringleader? while the dude keeps the police away by making boobie burgers?

Honestly, after not playing the game for over a year or so, I don't care for it anymore. I'd recommend it to people because the renders are indeed nice to look at and maybe they will end up liking it but that's it for me.

I'll still fuck with thread though, just to see what happens with the MC and the story, especially to see if it continues to get updated till completion or makes it to Steam one day.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Is it? and do you mean "tights"? because that's what I see. No bare ass in sight... (in the images posted)

I think the smirks is what the game focuses on too much. It's like, they're smiles/smirks have a dark meaning behind them.

Do they plan to kill the MC? are they a cult and Ms Hill is the ringleader? while the dude keeps the police away by making boobie burgers?

Honestly, after not playing the game for over a year or so, I don't care for it anymore. I'd recommend it to people because the renders are indeed nice to look at and maybe they will end up liking it but that's it for me.

I'll still fuck with thread though, just to see what happens with the MC and the story, especially to see if it continues to get updated till completion or makes it to Steam one day.
Of course, I haven’t gone so far into the plot yet to suspect something, but my Mc just had a hot bang with this woman 1000198490.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:HideThePain:

But I partially agree with your comment, there is something not pure here, I’ll play for now and find out what's going on...

Jun 30, 2024
I haven’t gone so far into the plot yet to suspect something, but my Mc just had a hot bang with this woman
Yeah, I remember this scene pretty well. Probably because of the person who is hiding in the closet/bathroom?

And me thinking it's Mia or it could also be Helen, and she'll use it over the MC to get a free bang indeed the quality is fine. Animations were smooth.

The boobs look like droopy eyeballs. Like the "Eyes" reaction lol and the MC's dick just reminds me of a hotdog. I can't take it seriously.

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes