4.60 star(s) 309 Votes

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well, I finally finished the updates... I have never seen such a thing before, that in one day of Mc's appearance in this camp, he will face all the history,Not even days have passed lol :HideThePain: I will describe everything in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall a great game and looking forward to further developments Northpx (y)

Jun 30, 2024
so I usually jerk off on chicks, or if they're cool, the essentially let me use their head as a fleshlight. If they're really cool the condom isn't a problem at all :devilish:
Your imagination is lovely.

Limp noodle syndrome. Impotence and orgasmic dysfunction can be treated. You should talk with your urologist.
Spoken like a person who has had it before.

Horror is one of planned tags
I could have sworn that Horror tag was there.... lame.

• Haha
Reactions: mma456

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week we'll start shifting our status updates to what they'll look like during the next cycle, which mostly means that bullet point lists are back! The text segments will also be shorter and focus more on the update numbers. We'll see what vibes and what doesn't.

There will also be a couple of questions about the status updates in the release survey, so be sure to check that out when the time comes.

We also locked on a decision to backpedal on our plans regarding update sizes and return to something reminiscent of the smaller early updates. We can now say that we've tried bigger updates and it doesn't feel we've found the right balance yet. So we're changing our approach. Instead of having a specific ending that we're working towards, we'll do what we did in the beginning: end when there is roughly a chapter's worth of content. Like in a normal book.

What we did this week:
  • Polish the update
  • Fixed a typo (Just one! Can't wait to find out how many we've missed...)
  • A couple of new renders
  • Turned 3400+ frames into animations
  • Added SFX to animations
  • SFX and coding
  • Dialogue edits
  • Texting dialogue edits
  • 0.7 planning and scripting

And as a last note, we'll have a release date for you in the next status update.

Other news

July's special render poll has ended and Mia won the poll with 24 votes! Cassandra came in 2nd with 17 votes, and Sophie 3rd with 15.

Take care and have a nice weekend!

Cheers,

Robison & Npx

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes