4.60 star(s) 309 Votes

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Is it only me or how can all these be just polishing?
I have read in Devlogs for months that they were working on the planning and script of version 0.7, it should already be 100% complete.

3rd week where the polishing bar advances approximately 20%, then:
July 26 -> 90%
August 2 -> 99%
August 9 -> 0.6 Update

Nothing can go wrong...nothing...can...go...wreng.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Well, I finally finished the updates... I have never seen such a thing before, that in one day of Mc's appearance in this camp, he will face all the history,Not even days have passed lol :HideThePain: I will describe everything in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall a great game and looking forward to further developments Northpx (y)
You managed to freak me out..... FB_GIF_2498411003611169832.gif

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
oh, yeah i can't wait to go back to 300 render which of 100 is character facial emotions, and 5 minute content in every 3 month. so people can complain about that.
:whistle:
You are saying that as if people don't whine at all about the longer waiting times between updates, larger or shorter updates people are going to whine anyway. I don't know about you but I prefer shorter and faster updates instead of waiting for months for one update, but that's just my opinion anyway.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You are saying that as if people don't whine at all about the longer waiting times between updates, larger or shorter updates people are going to whine anyway. I don't know about you but I prefer shorter and faster updates instead of waiting for months for one update, but that's just my opinion anyway.
to each their own i guess;)

Reactions: Icekatana

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The first updates were above 600 renders (not 300) and take 2-2.5 months each (not 3 months). Let's not spread misinformation just to try make our points more valid than others. And whoever doesn't like play small updates can easily keep doing what are doing right know: wait 9-10 months and skipping some updates to play the game with more content (you guys are so patient, so no problem right?). The key difference is: with small and faster updates, at the same time anyone who doesn't like wait a fucking year to play a single update will be able to play the game more frequently instead of to be obligated to wait with everyone else for the so overrated "big release". This way, both types of players gets what they want - win-win situation to everybody. Devs also get what they want: release the game to their patrons, get more exposure and a better reputation in the end instead of the usual "devs are milkers and this game take so much time to update that will never be finished".

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
The first updates were above 600 renders (not 300) and take 2-2.5 months each (not 3 months). Let's not spread misinformation just to try make our points more valid than others. And whoever doesn't like play small updates can easily keep doing what are doing right know: wait 9-10 months and skipping some updates to play the game with more content (you guys are so patient, so no problem right?). The key difference is: with small and faster updates, at the same time anyone who doesn't like wait a fucking year to play a single update will be able to play the game more frequently instead of to be obligated to wait with everyone else for the so overrated "big release". This way, both types of players gets what they want - win-win situation to everybody. Devs also get what they want: release the game to their patrons, get more exposure and a better reputation in the end instead of the usual "devs are milkers and this game take so much time to update that will never be finished".
They do that and everyone is happy.
leonardo-dicaprio-clapping.gif

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have read in Devlogs for months that they were working on the planning and script of version 0.7, it should already be 100% complete.

3rd week where the polishing bar advances approximately 20%, then:
July 26 -> 90%
August 2 -> 99%
August 9 -> 0.6 Update

Nothing can go wrong...nothing...can...go...wreng.
youve forgot beta testing, a week or two :HideThePain:

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
No reason for devs to take risks by releasing the updates more frequently when they make the same amount of money monthly. I advise them to slow the pace even further going for years since the patreons have a seemingly endless amount of cash and time to waste.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You mean the dev is with their endless Patreon wallpaper factory...

And they will do beta testing and then they will do more wallpapers...
Very few care about those, unless they are in-game renders, I'm sure time could've been used elsewhere, but I'm not the dev, guess if it makes the people happy spending the money on it.
nah, let him bot a bit...he has to earn his sandwich:KEK:

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes