4.60 star(s) 309 Votes

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I think she's too careful for a femdom girl. She lacks confidence. It's strange that she's not a lesbian.
Yeah, i see her more like a "submissive" girl. I don´t know much about anime shows but she seems to be like that type of girls, liking headpaths and things like that, and savage sex, i think she is going to be a wild one in the bed.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Just played through it. Good stuff so far! Really enjoy all the characters that aren't Helen or a non MC dude. I keep hoping they all get in the car together and drive off a cliff somewhere.

I hope in a future update all the slide show BJs are upgraded to animations!

• Haha
Reactions: MaxRichard

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
huh there was non animated lewd scenes I don't recall this at all. I remember everything being animated and very good animations at that
The BJ with Cassandra from a previous update is animated but the 2 we have in the current update are both just sequence of pictures.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
The BJ with Cassandra from a previous update is animated but the 2 we have in the current update are both just sequence of pictures.
haha now this makes me want to replay if update wasn't somewhat soonish. ( depending on polish) As I can't recall those scenes at all haha. I guess gotta be the Mia and maybe Eve scenes don't recall if Eve got a lewd scene or just saw our dick and that was it. Cause I thought there was a animation to the one in the alley with the blonde that works at the strip club / is the daughter of the owner. Cause I know she had a animated lewd scene when we fuck her

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
haha now this makes me want to replay if update wasn't somewhat soonish. ( depending on polish) As I can't recall those scenes at all haha. I guess gotta be the Mia and maybe Eve scenes don't recall if Eve got a lewd scene or just saw our dick and that was it. Cause I thought there was a animation to the one in the alley with the blonde that works at the strip club / is the daughter of the owner. Cause I know she had a animated lewd scene when we fuck her
Current update ones are Mia and Jenni (Alley) and they are both just slideshows/sequenced. But the sex scene with Jenni in the club is animated.

Reactions: VOYEUR

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Just played through it. Good stuff so far! Really enjoy all the characters that aren't Helen or a non MC dude. I keep hoping they all get in the car together and drive off a cliff somewhere.

I hope in a future update all the slide show BJs are upgraded to animations!
Next episode won't have animations, they tried but their current equipment couldn't handle the rendering of animations to the level they want.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Does the scene with Eve play out any different if don't have sex with the other girls since she wants a "big load"? Or does it always end with you getting blue balled?
Unfortunately, there are no significant choices in the game. So yes you will stay with the blue balls :(

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
did they actually say this cause man that sucks if true. I want to doubt you but I dont read their dev logs just look to see the progress bars as this game is kind of just mid for me.
He's making a joke, even if you don't read the dev logs (and I won't tell you what they say in the dev logs just in case you don't want to), you see the progress bars, there's an animation bar for a reason, right?
Don't worry, there will be animations.

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes