4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I haven't been following the updates much but I wonder what happened to that whole smaller but more frequent updates thing they said they were doing. Hopefully with how long it's taking it is a big update.
It'll just be day 2, maybe 3, of the camp. Summer Heat will end up being Winter Sleet due to how long it'll take to get through a week or 2. :LUL:

sudo_lilith

May 20, 2024
honestly, one of the few slowburn games im actually enjoying, albeit dislike the car lady's efficiency to get laid, past that im up to v4 and im getting pretty invested in it already

Reactions: Manster1775

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
So in the span of 12 hours:

He fucks the teachers sister
Almost fucks the teacher
Gets his dick sucked by his best friend
Rizzes a goth girl who wants a giant nut busted on her
Has 2 women he just met fall in love with him
Manages to get multiple Tinder matches back to back as a dude
& fucks a chick he met for all of 5 mins at a grocery store while a cop with giant titties watches

Game reminds me of Summers Gone with the nonsense pacing but at least the MCs dick works.

The update timeline is crazy considering theres very little branching and the few animations there are theyre not intricate. Patrons are getting milked if the render count falls under 4K.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
So in the span of 12 hours:

He fucks the teachers sister
Almost fucks the teacher
Gets his dick sucked by his best friend
Rizzes a goth girl who wants a giant nut busted on her
Has 2 women he just met fall in love with him
Manages to get multiple Tinder matches back to back as a dude
& fucks a chick he met for all of 5 mins at a grocery store while a cop with giant titties watches
He's been a busy boy hasn't he, he'll sleep well tonight. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: meme_Lordo
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes