4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Platinumworks

Jan 12, 2019
can somebody quote me any mention of the planned release date? i know they made a post about it a couple days ago but i cant find any info.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
can somebody quote me any mention of the planned release date? i know they made a post about it a couple days ago but i cant find any info.
Release dates

Enthusiast+ tiers: Thursday, August 22nd

Player tier: Saturday, August 24th

There are still a couple of variables that could influence the dates, but if anything changes we'll let you know in the last 0.6 status update on the 16th of August

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the key-word here is "planned".
even they said it themselves - nothing is certain and it could go both ways.

considering avn-s development in general, better prepare yourself for september, if not for later.:HideThePain:

#polish_isHELL
:BootyTime:

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022

Hello, everyone!

This week we worked on the extra content, some details, and filled in a gap that felt pretty awkward after playing the game through a couple of times. There aren't many who have seen the mess that is Summer Heat prior to polishing, and luckily you won't need to worry about witnessing it either!

There is still some rendering time left, as well as SFX and coding. Next week 50% of our team will also be gone for a week, from the 2nd to 10th of August. All the remaining rendering should be done by then, but we'll have a window afterwards for post-production and testing. And of course some final polishing.

The next week's status update will be skipped, and most likely the following one as well, meaning we'll continue on the 16th.

What we did this week:
  • New renders
  • Many render fixes
  • Sound design
  • Animation SFX
  • Animation frames
  • Color corrections
  • Playtesting, editing and polishing

Release dates

Enthusiast+ tiers: Thursday, August 22nd

Player tier: Saturday, August 24th

There are still a couple of variables that could influence the dates, but if anything changes we'll let you know in the last 0.6 status update on the 16th of August.

Cheers and have a nice weekend!

Robison & Npx

There ya go

Reactions: Ajdd and vireker

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.6 Preview: Sophie
Will you keep previewing only or gonna release the v6.0? Developers, make it released before fans getting completely forget this Beautiful Game!! Previous updates were only tease!! Why Naughty Fox-Devs.(Team)Taking so much time! Long enough..to completing one season!!!

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Finished it.
Very good.
I almost felt sorry for the girls for chasing all skirts.
Although what I thought as very odd is that the MC lets himself get treated like shit by Miller.

Reactions: Joelcgx19

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Finished it.
Very good.
I almost felt sorry for the girls for chasing all skirts.
Although what I thought as very odd is that the MC lets himself get treated like shit by Miller.
I know Miller cops a fair amount of shit, and fair enough, he is a douche. But, I do think in his own way, he is trying to help MC and be friendly towards him.

Reactions: Subrata Majumdar

srfsmrf_

May 24, 2024
Lol, felt really sorry when Mia saw me kissing Sophie and heard she had to cry.. Maybe I should go back and just pursue her instead ;) (To be frank, I also got kinda 'bored' with Sophie's constant perfect smile/face (it's maybe just too smooth; I see that e.g. in Kate's face a bit as well; just a bit too doll-like) (minor critique though, there's a lot to enjoy among the whole cast)..)

Can't wait to see more progress with (hot) Kate. Hope she has more (IMO) arousing nipples than her sister (not a fan of big flat areolas myself).

Sex scene with Jenni was hot (fine ass, and some sexy boobs & nipples there)! Another angle (3/4 side/front perhaps?) at the end when she's riding you would've made it perfect.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes