4.60 star(s) 307 Votes

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
I have about zero knowledge of what it takes to make renders, so I don't want to come across as being a Negative Nancy.

First off, this is a great looking render (fan art I presume), nice setting, good pose, and a decent looking model (even if I think the face does not resemble Eve that closely).
But the thing that seems a bit off is her neck. It's too small, or slightly too long maybe? I find it difficult to point out what it is exactly, and I'm really sorry because overall it is a great looking image.

Reactions: ItsNotUs

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
I have about zero knowledge of what it takes to make renders, so I don't want to come across as being a Negative Nancy.

First off, this is a great looking render (fan art I presume), nice setting, good pose, and a decent looking model (even if I think the face does not resemble Eve that closely).
But the thing that seems a bit off is her neck. It's too small, or slightly too long maybe? I find it difficult to point out what it is exactly, and I'm really sorry because overall it is a great looking image.
I don’t know what exactly the dev did with her face, i acted with the tricks of the base models from the fan art thread. The neck may be a bit narrow + the posture is like this and the hair is completely on the neck, but i like it that way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
there will be delay i bet like: "sorry guys, there are still several bugs and mistakes, release date is delayed to 05.09. 2034"
nah, there wont be any delay.

after 10 months of developing average-sized update and announcing release dates a few weeks/month in advance, even minor delay would hurt them more than if they just continued "pollishing" (without release date) for a few months more...we shall see soon enough, i guess.

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes