4.60 star(s) 307 Votes

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Summer Heat - Chapter 06 Release

Hello, everyone!

The time for a new update has arrived !

The update is now available for Enthusiast+ tiers on Windows, Linux, Mac and Android (coming soon). All versions except Windows are highly experimental and may contain bugs. If you happen to encounter any issues, please report them so they can be fixed and we can learn from our mistakes!
Version 0.5 will become become public this weekend.

New content in 0.6:
- 1800 new renders
- 15 new animations
- 37 new unlockable gallery images
- 4 new unlockable replay scenes
- 20,000 words
- 100 new SFX, songs and ambiences

Hope you'll enjoy some summery vibes in this update! The outdoor scenes gave us some grey hairs, but there was no love spared in creating this update for you all. We hope you'll enjoy playing it as much as we enjoyed creating it.

Cheers and have fun !

Robison & Npx

fboidotexe

Jan 3, 2019
Hey! I'm kinda new to the Ren'Py game scene, I'm sorry if this question is dumb, I'm new (x2), how do I continue the game from my last save file? Do I just download the game, open it and just load my previous file? Or what do I do?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SummerHeat-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Summer Heat [v0.6] [Naughty Fox Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

AeroHotshot

Apr 8, 2018
Hey! I'm kinda new to the Ren'Py game scene, I'm sorry if this question is dumb, I'm new (x2), how do I continue the game from my last save file? Do I just download the game, open it and just load my previous file? Or what do I do?
Games are saved in the Appdata/Roaming folder and the actual game folder. This means that you can safely delete old games and their save data will be stored on your computer. So yeah, just download the new version and it'll be there.

Reactions: lathiel

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well, I'm pirating the game here, so I can't really complain.
Of course, just saying how it is. At first you have to get backers, once you have a good base of followers you can relax a bit.
The game has great renders and that takes time. So far they're making a top avn.

Reactions: Munet
4.60 star(s) 307 Votes