4.60 star(s) 307 Votes

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I was prepared to be dissappointed by how short this update was going to be but still got caught off guard by how quick the thank you for playing screen came up. :HideThePain: Is this another case of "we have reached a good level of income from patreon and now gonna work as little as possible"? :HideThePain:

At least Mia the best girl had a lewd scene I guess. Her pussy is as beautiful as her soul :giggle:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The development time for 0.6 is planned to be around 3-4 months. This update will be shorter, faster and feature main girls only
They surely hitted hard the "shorter" part. The "faster" and "3-4 months" part though... LOL
Interesting how decrease amount of content in 50% just descrease developement time in one month? Holy math, Batman!
Again, good fucking riddance to all people who complaint about the bi-monthly updates devs were doing in the beginning until devs changed for this bullshit of "bIG UPdATe". All this shitshow this thread become in the last two years was possible thanks to you.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
The admins of this website should add a [Milking phase] tag, just so people don't get their hopes up. Don't think I've been this disappointed in a while. The MC's been at camp for what, 2 days now? In how many years? Christ.
I am curious how many patrons they will lose... I fear, that not many, people are just brain-dead. The AVN world has really deteriorated in the last two years, so sad.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I am really not a fan of the decision on how to write ms.hill and kick out story. I really liked her, but it now has leaves a bad taste and makes me start to dislike her, I feel like it is a stupid storyline they are forming with her. Devs need to do a lot to bring me back to like her back.
Also hopfully my fav Bree gets more screentime next update.

Reactions: arutos
4.60 star(s) 307 Votes