4.60 star(s) 304 Votes

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
I've read people say it's a "slow burn" but it's been TWO DAYS at the camp, some of which being spent out of the camp or in class, and all the girls are at the MC's feet. How much quicker can things reasonnably happen? It feels slow because one day takes more than a year of development, not because the characters take their time to know each other before doing stuff.
Well,well,well .then how it has been happened in two days!,MC went with Miller thrice or more..and MC, met Jenny in store, Jenny met MC again in bar...then they made bla bla..MC met and spent time with busty female cop! Got drunked wanted to humping Mrs.Hill that night for sure:)but probably Mrs.Hill was afraid of Miller..if these many things could happened in 2 days of Summer Camp Shelter house! Then, why not real banging to real girl once or twice, whether,it's Bree,Sophie or Mia! Instead of banging the 3 real beauty in Summer Shelter house MC went to banging Jenny in a bar! , script would have been more romantic/erotic if MC would have banged Evelyn instead of Jenny or Mrs.Hill's milf sis! This s VN script,mate, if you gonna add more humour and romance with much realistic lewd scenes then it would be worth playing and watching like superhit Hollywood movie!

Reactions: Pun1sh3r13

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
When they announced the release of version 0.6 yesterday I quickly went to look at the new banner but they didn't prepare anything on patreon, that already gave me a bad feeling, today in all this rain of disappointment and sadness, I started to think about how I would make the banner for the new version and compare it with version 0.5.
I did this:

SH 0.6.png

If I compare my humble banner with the previous one, version 0.5 was much more promising.
What is making me tear my hair out is that I ran out of Likes yesterday and there are many comments that I agree with and I can't give Like!:cry:

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
When they announced the release of version 0.6 yesterday I quickly went to look at the new banner but they didn't prepare anything on patreon, that already gave me a bad feeling, today in all this rain of disappointment and sadness, I started to think about how I would make the banner for the new version and compare it with version 0.5.
I did this:

View attachment 3960195

If I compare my humble banner with the previous one, version 0.5 was much more promising.
What is making me tear my hair out is that I ran out of Likes yesterday and there are many comments that I agree with and I can't give Like!:cry:
The banner is not so important, hermano.
And don't be sad.

• Sad
Reactions: Sweet Force

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I would have agreed with you 4 months ago before Summertime Saga got the abandoned tag. But after that, nah, F95 matters, and it matters A LOT.
It doesn't. Summertime Saga is a prime example. It's one of the worst shit I've ever seen and yet it's the most succesful game. No matter how much people here bitch about it. The F95 Abandoned tag had literally no impact. Sure, pirates love to believe they can change things, but they can't.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
It doesn't. Summertime Saga is a prime example. It's one of the worst shit I've ever seen and yet it's the most succesful game. No matter how much people here bitch about it. The F95 Abandoned tag had literally no impact. Sure, pirates love to believe they can change things, but they can't.
The abandoned tag had "no effect" because that game is the exception that proves the rule, it takes in north of 100k per month. Even if it did cause 5-10k of cancellations from here, it's a blip in the radar and easily ignored.
I think you're severely underestimating the impact this site has. Sure, it's piracy but there are a lot of people here paying subscriptions and a lot of those people found those games from here too.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
You don’t understand!
Pirates don’t care what sea they swim in! tumblr_nkip2liid41rty05po1_250.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass prefer

eeSithy

Nov 25, 2018
these devs, like others on this site are working multiple projects simultaneously and so we have now seen the average development time for many of these games go from 3 months, for 1hr of content to around 8 months for the same amount of content. that's the story and I'm sticking to it.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
After eagerly anticipating the release of version 0.6, I finally had the chance to dive into the latest update, and I feel compelled to share my thoughts. Although I rarely contribute to discussions about this game, the stark contrast between the updates prompted me to speak up.

From the outset, it’s clear that the game’s narrative style has always been slow-paced, but version 0.6 takes this slowness to an entirely new level. The passage of time in-game is noticeably sluggish—only about two to four days have elapsed from the start of the game to this update.

To put things in perspective, version 0.5 was a whirlwind of activity. Players got involved with multiple love interests, visited a strip club, uncovered hints of a deeper mystery involving one of the MC’s summer camp hosts, and interacted with various characters who could potentially be linked to this mystery. The update also included a fair share of "lewd" scenes, aligning with the game's established themes. This combination of narrative development and intriguing plot twists left players—including myself—eagerly anticipating the next installment.

However, version 0.6 seems to have taken a step back. The focus of this update is predominantly on Mia, a love interest who was lagging behind in terms of relationship progression and character development. While this attention to Mia’s storyline is appreciated, it feels like the update has stalled overall plot progression significantly. Instead of the engaging mystery and dynamic character interactions seen in v0.5, the latest version offers a more constrained experience, covering a mere 8-ish hours of in-game time.

One of the major points of contention is the disparity in content between the two updates. Version 0.6 includes approximately 1800 renders, a notable drop from the 3600+ renders and likely more animations of v0.5, despite both updates being developed over a similar timeframe. This reduction in content is particularly disappointing given that version 0.6 took a whopping 10 months to develop—double the time of its predecessor. If the update had been released within a 5-month development period, the reception might have been less harsh.

While the quality of the renders, sound effects, and animations remains high, the relative brevity and slower pace of this update have not gone unnoticed. Many players had high expectations following what many consider the best update of the game so far, and the current release has left some feeling let down.

In conclusion, while version 0.6 offers solid content and maintains the game's high production standards, it falls short in terms of narrative advancement and overall content volume compared to its predecessor. If future updates can strike a better balance between character development and plot progression, it might help in regaining the enthusiasm and satisfaction of the player base.

EDIT: Improved sentence structure

Last edited:

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
I did this:

View attachment 3960195

Looks good! Whos that in 5th Image! MC s not showing up on poster! Horsepower++ Where that horse came from?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
The abandoned tag had "no effect" because that game is the exception that proves the rule, it takes in north of 100k per month.
Show me five games where the Abandoned tag of F95 had an effect on games who aren't really abandoned. We had plenty games where the tag appeared and the dev's where active on their Discord and fundraising sites. After a while a new update came out, as the dev's always promised, and their backers were fine with it.

There's one case where F95 ignored their own rules: Bare Witness. By rules it had to get the tag but since one of the F95 higher ups is friends with the devs they let it slide. Everyone knew AlterWorlds worked on this project, but by the rules of F95 that doesn't care. In other cases many players and the backers knew too the certain devs were working on their project and the release takes more time as they get by F95 tag rules. The tag appeared but that doesn't change anything. In one case there was even a Patreon message when a new update comes out. The date was literally three days after the "F95 deadline". Said game had this tag for a week until it was leaked here.

In short: the Abandoned tag is a good thing, I don't question it. But F95 doesn't have the impact on devs that the pirate bubble believes. I think five years ago it might be a powerful site for this genre. But by now it's more the Discord bubble, the Steam buyers, Reddit (I know it's a shit place), and the backer crowd. There's a reason why so many devs left this place. Mostly because of the toxicity towards them, but also because they learned there're better ways to promote their game.

And with all that knowing, I'm sure Naughty Fox Games doesn't give a shit about the whining here. Don't get me wrong, I too think this update is a disappointment. But look at their Discord. There's no discussion. Some Guests who're obviously not backers of them are complaining, but it's just a hand full, and the very most backers disagree. The only audience who matters to devs is the audience who pays them. As long as the backers don't complain, it's all good.

Ganymede_III

Oct 22, 2019
Not sure if the devs had any similar negative feedback before, but it does make me feel a bit bad for them. Can't imagine reading all that from the people that support your endeavor. Hopefully it serves as a good reality check, and they change their development strategy instead of doubling down on “whatever happened with the current update”. That is, if the project is not just an elaborate cash cow, but something they'd like to complete and be proud of.

4.60 star(s) 304 Votes